Reviews for In Difficullty Lies Opportunity
Love it!
Anna chapter 4 . 6/23
Please please more! This is so awesome! Please?!
eloisemariehampton chapter 4 . 3/11
Just in case ya know after four years you decide to come back and write more I'd just thought I'd let you know how much I enjoy this story and your writing thanks
Clarice chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Oooo nooo! No chapter 5! Arg! I'm following the story just in case you do write the new chapter! Because it's horrible (rape and stuff) but it's really well written!
RBK16 chapter 4 . 5/19/2015
Por que todas las historias buenas nunca las terminan? Enserio me enoja que hagan eso. Por favor continua
thingsthatmakeme chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
Omg omg OMG this is awesome! I can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I really hope you eventually one back to this story - I love your writing and really want to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Just so you know if you come back I will certainly read...this is a very good story and I do hope Harvey will be able to give Mike the comfort he needs in the next chapters.
MissCookiiie chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
Omg awesome fic! Great so far! I know the last update was so long ago but I really hope you're going to update! Pleaseee I want to read more! It's really great! Keep up the good work! :)
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
that's just not fair! I can almost taste the end, why did you leave it? I really got into your story, the plot is actually believable as are the characters.
lorcheto chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Loved it! Update soon.
felicityinorlando chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Please finish this!
WhiteFang001 chapter 4 . 9/29/2013
Dear God!
That was really excruciating to read!
I really hope that you post more soon! I really need to find out how things resolve themselves.
Written Fire chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Holy flipping frap I really hope you finish this! It's intense! I need to know what happens! Please, continue this!
dexter12 chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT THE END
PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER THIS IS SO GOOD AND OH MY GOD THE SUSPENCE
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ?!
PLEASE TELL ME HE IS GOING TO FINALLY TALK TO HARVEY OR ATLEAT SPEND A FEW NIGHTS AT HIS PLACE

OK I MISSED TRAINING BECAUSE I COULDNT STOP READING THE STORY IT JUST WRITTEN SO GOOD
YOU ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER BY THE WAY