Reviews for Vincent Sandell
RapingBagels chapter 3 . 3/27
update soon
Please please update
Iwik chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
O wow, I just noticed this story. It's awesome! I rally like the idea of Videl infiltration in Gohan's school on a misinterpretation. I really hope you'll continue this story, as for some ideas to put in the story, I'll PM you about that, as I do have some although not really good ones.
andojfndjn chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
love the story :3 but can you say son gohan instead of gohan son or goku son :/ but keep going and hope gohan still has his tail!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
This story is great so far please update soon
brograham18 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
Love the story, it would be great if you took it back up :)
Zuchiku chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
I'm glad you decided to continue the story eventually, this is a really fun idea.
One thing I'm curious about is, if Gohan fought her already didn't he pay attention to her ki signature and who was the person that tested her, cause wouldn't he remember her ki signature?
muchachomomo chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
this is REALLY good. there's a manga kinda like this fanfic, but i didn't read it cuz it wasn't my style. and my friend ruined the ending . well, i'm looking forward to a new chapter during the summer (hint hint)
Panda Cannons chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I really hate Videl sometimes. Oh well, I'm already loving the story!
NiceNipps chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
I really like this and can't wait to see what you have in planned for future chapters ;)
Dark Domination chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Well this was interesting. Browsing through fics to read and came across this and I must say it is pure genius, though I do hope you will explain how the Oxford Academy came to be and why it was created.
Buckets Full O' Sunshine chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Oh my goodness. OH MY GOODNESS! You finally updated! xD When I saw this posted, I jumped for joy. Thank you so much for updating! :D

I really liked this chapter and how you used the term 'chauvinistic'. It made me chuckle since Videl is totally misinterpreting what Gohan meant by saying, "It's biological" in the first chapter. xD We all know he means of him being alien and all, but she's thinking of it as in sexist terms. LOL. I hope she'll come to see him in a new light soon. :D

And with her voice slip in the bathroom... makes me wonder if Gohan caught that? :D I wonder if he already knows 'he' is a girl, and if he does is just going along with it? Eh, guess we'll have to find out later! :P

Videl has quite an ego in here... not as big as her dad but in a better term, I'd say she's confident/prideful :D But I like how she can admit Gohan is stronger than her instead of raving how he was a fake or something. Her determination to improve is admirable! xD

Anyways, thanks SO MUCH for updating! :D Can't wait to read more! x3 But take your time, because school IS stressful... Dx But yeah, thanks for taking your precious time to write! :)
Jrik23 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
First, make Videl and Gohan become really good friends with and underlying sense of WTF at the whole, "It's biological," snafu. Videl should get a sense that he is not even close to what she suspected him to be and that he may in fact be hiding something a little more bizarre.

As a kicker have Gohan start to think of Vincent as more than a friend you know the whole confusing, "I am not freaking gay! I just think that he has some feminine qualities," type of thing going on.

Gohan should find out that his roommate is Videl before the Tournament but keep it to himself as he considers his own feelings. His supposed gay interests start to make sense in the end but is still hurt at the deception by a great friend.

At the same time Videl starts to see things that she shouldn't see from Gohan, "Holy Shit! Did he just fly!?" Or something less dramatic while visiting his family’s house while looking at pictures, "This must be his father...I guess this is Gohan...Is that a tail!"

Have Vincent ask Gohan about the tournament that just passed and what he heard Gohan say to Videl, "Do you really think that girls are incapable of matching boys in martial arts?" Or less direct approach, "I overheard what you said to Videl during your match with her, 'It's only Biological.' Is that how you really feel?"

Videl can start to have confusing feelings for Gohan that she doesn’t understand, “Erasa, I am not saying that I like him. I just don’t feel like ‘me’ around him. I feel confused and don’t know what to do.”

Sharpner can even have some fun with his best friend, “Hey Vincent, I saw Angela checking you out.” Gohan could always chime in too, “Yeah I noticed that too. I don’t think that she would mind if you asked her out. In fact I bet she is hoping for it.”

Erasa and Videl could be off campus at a local hang out and hear an explosion or gun fire. Gohan and Videl can meet outside of the tournament and have quite and confrontation. “I don’t need help from an egotistical moron that feels women are inferior to men! So butt out and take your chauvinistic crap elsewhere!”

Hey you could even have the martial arts team go on a marathon run to increase endurance, “Guys! Guys! Wait…No don’t tell me…I am not going to piss behind a tree like an animal!”

So many ideas so little time. Well have fun but whatever you do just make sure that it is soon. I might forget what is going on in the chapter before the next update.
gvfan111 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
A gay dude who likes Videl. In the one other story I've seen this idea, some gay dude totally made the moves on Videl and that was hilarious. Oh and a special visit from Goku... Because he wants to know his son's roommate better...lmao
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »