Reviews for Something sweet as sugar & slightly nonsensical
LardBucket chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
I loved this xD

The interactions you had between Battler and Ronove are just so awesome! I'd love if you added in more of the other characters and their reactions, those are priceless :P (like lucifer's)
UminekogurlIhihihihi chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Daaaaaaaaawwww cute little fluff bunnies!
Sylene Bloodrose chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
that was funny
Venise chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Aaaawww, I just love these two ;w; No matter that I'm French, I've read all your stories about them x3 Can't wait for the next ;w;
Sylene Bloodrose chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
this was so cute and funny
naever chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Aww, I'm sooo glad to see more cuteness with these two! everytime you say something like "okay, now I'm stopping with these things" I get a little worried that you might be serious 3

Can I ask you something weird? Eh, I guess I'm going to, anyway, but you don't need to answer if you don't want. If you had to pick a song for Ronove/Battler, what would it be? (this one is worth 200 points! the clock is ticking! wait... nevermind xP Take your time to think about it!)

Weirdness aside, thanks for helping keep this fandom alive!
Sylene Bloodrose chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
so funny
Saphir-Rose chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Double treat!

I'm going to have a silly grin on my face for the rest of the day now XD

SR.
Saphir-Rose chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Don't worry about writing another collection XD I'm looking forward to see what other situations Ronove and Battler will get hemselves into

( Seems I'm suffering what Battler has, maybe I should see if I can get my very own little Ronove to look after me )

SR

( yeha I feel weird if I don't have a sign off XD)