Reviews for In Death's Shadow
Netherwood chapter 7 . 1/12/2014
Good fic, I'm enjoying it. I hope it isn't dead.
JanessaVR chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
This is one the better Evangelion crossovers I've read in a long time. Please continue it, I would hate for the story to die here. Tracking this now.
Deofiro chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
This is an evangelion fic with some death note in it and although I would like the death note to have more impact i like the buildup
Interesting concept I hope you write more soon
Zexs chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Did Maya just kill Gendo?
Nimak chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
This looks very promising. Can't wait to see whats the angel's relationship to the shinigami. Will shinji resist killing gendo with his little notebook?
Twigon chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
Started good, began to wind down. Became a bit tedious. Hoping for best part plus use of Death Note. Will still favorite.
ThatOnePsycho chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
hope to see another update soon this is looking like it might be getting good!
RealRemainder chapter 7 . 3/18/2013

YES! Finally another chapter of this one!

here we go:

-I lied that—do it again - If Ryuk is referring to the time Eva-rei talked him down, it should be "I lied about that"

-same bar as her one night, she took to be fate. - the "took" in here seems misplaced, doesn't make any sense.

-Not that here memory was - I think you mean "Not that her memory was"

-A pity She wouldn't have fought the charges. - I think there's a dot there "A pity. She"

-But he presence helped - I think you mean "But the presence helped" or "But his presence helped"

-He was effectively a rouge agent - I think you mean "rogue agent"

-If Pen pen wasn't intelligent enough to take of himself - I think you mean "enough to take care of himself"

Sooo, rei can be scary if she wants? Or maybe just lilith? Please don't end the world, man. I like the eva fics better when Shinji(or anything really) stops the third impact.

Amazing how it takes but one move from Shinji to make Asuka fall for him... in nearly EVERY good fic that's out there. I like how you kept a character analysis aproach on the asuka bit, even though it seemed a bit forced that she would wanna kill herself.

And all the intrigues rool up the hill as preparation to tumble down!

Ugh, I hate emo Shinji... I got enough of that from the series and I think I hate it even more when it gets him layed(sorry, I have to: Now, he is a Muthafuckah lol). I shiver thinking of what Asuka will do when she finds out...

I love how you are making this into a whole psycological/fundamental/human relations aproach just like Evangelion. Iserting Ryuk and the death note elements into the mix is only making it better! I wanna see what's gonna happen like NOW! Keep up the good work!
Weapon-VII chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Huh... Well everything has gone to shit. Oh Gendo, you crazy paranoid bastard.

Also, Maya! You sneaky devil, you!

Keep up the good work!
Parselmaster chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Completely strange, just as Eva should be. Getting closer to a climax. Excited.
bakapervert chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Thanks for the update. THough this chapter is quite hard to follow with its fast progress.
Banghg chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
Grand Chapter. I'm glad you decided to continue it, is one of my most beloved fic.
Zexs chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
I want wait till we get to the part were Toji dies.
RealRemainder chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I caught up and... Holy shit, this is AWESOME!

It's hard for a cross over to grip me like this.

At first I was thinking Shinji was a bit OOC, but then all the interactions with Ryuk maybe changed him, makes sense.

And the fact you're focusing more on the relations and on the characters(Maya being a lesbin struck me hard, Misato concluding Shinji hated her made me soar), but not losing track of fights(loved me some Asuka x Rei and the angel battles trough the points of view that were diffenrent than the anime)!

AND, I keep wondering whats gonna happen, whats the relation of the gods of death and angels(Who is that 'mother' of the shinigami?), who is rem haunting, you know!

Everettspartisan chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
You've done a good job of capturing the feel of later Evangelion. Looking forward to seeing where this is going.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »