Reviews for Your Refuge in the Night
Doni chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Oh, these are quite good. I like the voice you gave the both of them.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
This. is wonderful . I look forward to the next installment with bated breath.
InnocenceandEvil.BadandGood chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love strong Molly. Not OOC, butt-kicking, out-of-nowhere Molly but the strong Molly that the show has given us expanded upon. Your Molly is that Molly. She isn't an over-the-top, suddenly acerbic and witty, self-possessed woman in charge. She is a smart, loyal woman who probably cares too much and gets hurt too easily but will consistantly do absolutely anything she can to help the people she loves. She's braver than the cool girls (like Irene) because she has so much more to lose and she knows what the loss will do to her - because she's gambled and lost before. You gave her perfect voice here and you showed Sherlock respond to her in a fitting and reasonable way. This situation makes sense and hurts in all the appropriate ways. And I want to see a lot more of it. Please. Oh - and no pressure - but sonner is always better than later.

Thanks!
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hope he realises he might also have reason in Molly!
Sky Writes chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Beautiful! Everything about this was wonderful!
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'm absolutely floored by this opening. You write with precision and depth, and say as much with the spaces as you do with the words. Powerful and evocative. Please update soon.
lori chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
beyond-words-glorious.

pleassse update
Vitawash chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh, this is gorgeous. You can really feel the heaviness in Sherlock's heart with every word. Can't wait to see how these develop.