Reviews for Life in Binary
Fai's smile chapter 6 . 10/7
This story is great - well thought idea, good characterization, believable pacing and occassional dose of awesome humor. But there is one thing that really annoyes me: you use worst where you should use worse. Constantly. It is a damn shame cause it really drags the story down.
Abandoned :,(
MBrock94 chapter 1 . 6/29
ill just hope youre take a break frim writing for real life and will eventually to writing Life in Binary
jillybilly99 chapter 1 . 5/13
looks like you haven't updated in a while. Too bad, it was getting good. I hope you get back to it
DirewolfShadowFox chapter 6 . 5/8
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
Dr1zzy chapter 6 . 4/16
Finish the story plz
Amber Hunter chapter 1 . 4/1
Plz update soon because I really enjoyed reading this story.
Kris chapter 6 . 3/30
I have enjoyed this story very much. I hope that you will choose to continue it.
Windtalkers1 chapter 6 . 2/24
Love the story so far hope to see it updated at some point
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 6 . 1/16
Interesting! I'd like to see more interaction between Harry and the captured Wraith :)
Amber Hunter chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
Please update I relly liked reading this story and would like to continue reading more of it. Yours A.J.H
Amber Hunter chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Plz up date this story I just loved reading it.
Mostly because harry can talk to the Wraith which I find so cool.
Torreto chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Is this story ever going to be updated?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Sorry but I quit after the first few sentences.

I don't believe in parading politics in people's faces. It's okay to be vegetarian but to shove it in people's faces and make people look like they are racist/sexist whatever for not agreeing is no go in my book!

People who think like that need to be shot by a gun squad or whatever you call those people who shot bad guys on death row.

The way I see it being vegetarian does next to nothing to save animals and the animal is going to die anyways and it doesn't end there. Somebody else is going to eat the meat so why waste the food? I am a strong believer in not wasting food which helps a lot more of our environment then banning cars.
Oxymironic chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Ok. So, to start: I have enjoyed the story thus far. But one thing keeps bugging me, especially in this chapter; magic. Yes, it was said that magic could be explained by science, but I'm just thinking, why not an extension charm. Maybe I missed it, but I would think that if you're going on a one way mission why not bring everything you could possibly need? Maybe Harry doesn't use one because of gate travel/wormholes would interfere with the charm due to the physics... There's just very little mention of magic and therefore the story reads like an oc or non-magical Harry.