Reviews for Life in Binary
Ashlynn LionHart chapter 6 . 1/16
Interesting! I'd like to see more interaction between Harry and the captured Wraith :)
Amber Hunter chapter 6 . 12/1/2016
Please update I relly liked reading this story and would like to continue reading more of it. Yours A.J.H
Amber Hunter chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
Plz up date this story I just loved reading it.
Mostly because harry can talk to the Wraith which I find so cool.
Torreto chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Is this story ever going to be updated?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Sorry but I quit after the first few sentences.

I don't believe in parading politics in people's faces. It's okay to be vegetarian but to shove it in people's faces and make people look like they are racist/sexist whatever for not agreeing is no go in my book!

People who think like that need to be shot by a gun squad or whatever you call those people who shot bad guys on death row.

The way I see it being vegetarian does next to nothing to save animals and the animal is going to die anyways and it doesn't end there. Somebody else is going to eat the meat so why waste the food? I am a strong believer in not wasting food which helps a lot more of our environment then banning cars.
Oxymironic chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Ok. So, to start: I have enjoyed the story thus far. But one thing keeps bugging me, especially in this chapter; magic. Yes, it was said that magic could be explained by science, but I'm just thinking, why not an extension charm. Maybe I missed it, but I would think that if you're going on a one way mission why not bring everything you could possibly need? Maybe Harry doesn't use one because of gate travel/wormholes would interfere with the charm due to the physics... There's just very little mention of magic and therefore the story reads like an oc or non-magical Harry.
Kablueblblay chapter 6 . 7/7/2016
Great story, and thank you for righting what you did.
cellester chapter 6 . 7/6/2016
Love the story! Disappointed that it seems to be abandoned. Hope you star writing again.
spanky1426 chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
I hate been the guy the bitches and such but I must know where is the rest of this story u haven't posted I years and I chapter 6 notes u said u had this story already planed out that was back in 2012 so if u can let me know what's going on please. And also the stores really good
Hopper chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
When will this be updated!
BadassFanKickass chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
i love this story i hope you continue it
Netchka chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
Great story. Looking forward to reading the next chapters.
Ranmaleopard chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more
ThePhengophobicGamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
It'd be really nice to see this update. I love that Harry isn't military, it gives it another point of view that we don't see very often in the show. Usually everyone is out on planets solving crises, and while Harry is doing the latter, he's more tech support and I find that pretty interesting.
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
It's a shame you never finished this. I would have loved to read more. :(