Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
Knightstorm chapter 31 . 8/9
What a shame you abandoned this fanfic,
BuffyH chapter 31 . 7/18
Oh boy I'm really hoping one day you'll find another one or two chapters in you to finish this story I've read this about 10times I just love it.
Listener chapter 31 . 5/30
:-((
This story was very enjoyable, is it really finished there, incomplete? Anyway thank you so much for writing and posting. It has been a lovely break to have something intense to read during breaks from a busy schedule and a crazy world. Looking forward to more maybe...Hope it's soon;). Best.
Plz update
Richie chapter 31 . 5/14
This was one of the best stories I've read. I'm really sad it's over and incomplete.
Jamaican chapter 31 . 5/8
Come on! We cry over you and your story, come back...
rayzerup chapter 31 . 5/3
Wish you’d update, this is a great story.
Jamaican chapter 31 . 5/1
I feel for Maura , your characters are great.
GirlsAloudfan chapter 31 . 3/19
Love love love this story..so sad you've haven't been able to finish it.. But thank you anyway!
Been reading from the start just never review. Loving this story, looking forward to more :-)
Mr Winter chapter 31 . 3/7
Hi there. Just wanted you to know tant I jut finished your story so far. It is one of my favorite to date. You have a very wonderful wrtiting style that brings all aspects of the story to life. Hope you continue to pursue this talent.
Banana Flavored Lemonade chapter 1 . 3/3
Tbh this cliff hanger has ruined my life momentarily.
Jamaican chapter 31 . 2/28
This buildup is actually murdering me :)
cbnuts chapter 31 . 2/14
I just found the story and it’s amazing so far! I hope you’re going to be able to finish it!
1,754 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »