Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
WeGoForHotDorkyBrunettes chapter 7 . 11/26/2022
I should have known better than to read this before bed. 1. I can’t stop. 2. I’m now sniffling from all the feels. And I can’t fall asleep when I’m stuffy so I’ll just keep reading… which probably isn’t a good idea but here we are…
Guest chapter 31 . 11/16/2022
Reading this fanfic has created many different emotions for me. I truly enjoyed the growth both Jane and Maura have experienced along the way. Hoping that you intend to carry on with it even after all this time. Thank you for sharing with all of us readers!
puzzlepiece10 chapter 29 . 6/19/2022
I mean this is pretty quickly for Jane to be moving on from being so in love with Maura. Not even a month later and she is already on another date.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/13/2022
More pleaaee
lostmariner4803 chapter 31 . 8/28/2021
Oh no! Please please tell me you’ll finish this story? I was so looking forward to the happy ending and more grandpa magic.
sally rally chapter 31 . 7/29/2021
I want more. The story was amazing, beautiful and totally believable. Wonderful. I need more.
Nay chapter 31 . 11/23/2020
Of course I choose the unfinished fanfic.
Still, it was good as long as it lasted.
I hope you're well.
Me chapter 26 . 11/23/2020
I always thought of both of them straight and capable of being gay for each other, Find it lots more romantic that way. Oh well.
Ellie chapter 11 . 11/22/2020
I love a slow burn. good job for sticking to your script
franrizzoli1 chapter 28 . 10/26/2020
Ok I HATE JULIE.
if MOTHER INTERFERENCE HAD JUST LET JANE GET HOME AND NO GOD DAMN BIG ASS WELCOME would have stood a chance. I feel for Maura nothing islettinv her get chance to speak to Jane.
And nowshezso cock sureof herself.i just want to slap her stupid kick her ass. 1 peedof reader lol.i hopethis works out soon real soon for M n J.
Mother INTERFERENCE stays the HELL out of it. I never liked her in TV RIZZOLI AND ISLES. and I dont like now.
Just like program all about her.
And not about a Detective and ME solving crimes.
Writers lost the plot after season 3.
MS ANGIE DIDNT WANT TOKISS A her religion.
WTF some actress shes NOT!
Psea chapter 28 . 10/3/2020
Hi Eppie,
I just read this and have been reading this story. It's Oct 4th,2020 so I do not know if you will receive this since you wrote this in 2014, but what you wrote touched me so deeply so I thought I'd send you a note. I totally understand what you meant about none of us having the guarantee of future moments with the people special to us. I've lost people that I love and it is wholly unimaginable and painful. I take some solace in memories but it still leaves an empty place within. I am reading some of the stories of Jane and Maura because I just want to feel again what it would feel to be in love after a long time love is now just a best friend (the opposite of this story). 2020 is turning out to be a tough year for the US and I think that you words are so appropriate for a lot of people. Sending you Peace, Pat C.
Noblegraces chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Oh my goodness, it has been...a good 5 years now. How are you?
cony.cachb chapter 31 . 9/17/2020
WOW... this was amazing!
Caroolee chapter 31 . 6/2/2020
Oh, so glad to have found this story. I have enjoyed it so very much. I’m hoping that your life has found a peaceful place and you are at ease.
Perhaps one day you will return.
ge97511 chapter 31 . 5/27/2020
Please, please come back. This series is amazing.
1,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »