Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
Andromedaa chapter 30 . 1/28/2015
Please Please Please Update
societysnerd chapter 30 . 1/15/2015
As much as I'm really over the moon about the update and that the ladies have finally gotten their shit together and that Maura has been hit with the realization that she wants to be with Jane, the romantic in me still wants to see their movie night recreated..if only to tilt the world back on its axis - as an epilogue maybe if you don't yet have one planned? And yet there's a part of me that still wants to see Maura grovel and work because one doesn't just forgive and forget with the flick of a wrist. And I will seriously face palm myself if when it comes to the sex, it ends up being Maura pleasuring Jane first because I mean seriously?! In most of the rizzles fics ive read it's like that. Its not like Jane has no idea what to do..or now lacks the confidence to do so either. She's a detective after all. ;)

Nice job!
happykt chapter 30 . 1/14/2015
I just happy you're back :)
R3dN0te chapter 30 . 1/14/2015
Yay I took them 30 chapters to get a date and I predict they will take another 60 for marriage. :) fun. Love long chapters story.

Thanks for update.
Radleks chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
Wanted to let you know I started this story today and couldn't stop reading until I hit the last chapter (30). This story is fantastic! The raw emotion and introspection is compelling. I read in your author's notes that you had some life challenges. I hope those have worked out and things are positive for you now. It appears that there was some time gap in posts and I am glad to see you are back to the story. The last chapter indicates you have your groove back and I look forward to reading more. You certainly left us with a tantalizing cliffhanger. Bravo! Thanks for sharing your creativity and time in bringing about this wonderful story. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
Okay, let me see if I get this straight...you know, I'm not really sure where to start. But I guess I'm just too old-fashioned, or OCD, or something, to be able to see how Maura could, or would want to, hop into bed with Jane, after Jane oh so very recently (we're talking hours in the single digits) hopped out of the same bed with someone else (oh, that's right, she washed the sheets). Seriously? I mean, couldn't you have given them a couple of days? Or at the very least, have allowed Jane time to bathe sometime between having sex with Julie, and hugging and pledging love and devotion to Maura (please tell me she brushed her teeth at some point before she kissed her)...And before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, I'm not saying you're not a good writer, because you are. I've really enjoyed this story, pretty much right up until you brought in the Julie character (Jane's behavior and attitude here didn't really ring true for me). And I know I'll probably catch crap for saying all of this, and that what I'm saying and the complaints I'm making might seem trivial to others who want the grand romantic sweep and searing emotion. I want that, too. So I guess what I'm saying is, some of the situations in here aren't feeling real, are kind of pushing the limits of believability (bordering on incredulous). And you can say, hey, it's fiction, so stop being so bitchy and just go with it. And I can agree to a point. But when too many seemingly minor details are getting in the way of my enjoyment of the romance and emotion, I just can't see it anymore. And I know, it's my problem. And this is all merely my opinion.
Guest chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
Love this story please don't leave it to long cant wait to read more xx
carolm007 chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
My goodness, you're such a perfectionist! So now you need to get to work on posting the next chapter. Curious on how Angela's going to react when Maura gets home, but mostly their dinner/sex date. Then I want a wedding chapter, in the Caymans, with more sex...just saying.
crime fictiction chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
woooo hooooo u go girl
GatorCindy chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
I've missed this story so much, and I'm thrilled to see you updating. Loved the rewrite. More to follow soon?
Lktwh13 chapter 30 . 1/13/2015
I don't remember what it was like the first time(s) you wrote it, but I loved it this time too! ;-) Thanks for reminding me about this story! I've really enjoyed it and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 30 . 1/12/2015
Alright please tell me it is just the end of that chapter not the story. I have waited with such anticipation for a very long time and with the teasing of a great NC-17 epilogue chapter to come you cannot hold back now!
Katysgirl chapter 30 . 1/12/2015
Chapter 30 made me insanely happy, at first I was emotional because I felt so bad for maura but now things have gone to plan and I'm so glad because now we can have happy rizzles right? Please, please, please update as soon as possible! This is incredible, so well written. I just read all 30 chapters one after another and it's now 5 in the morning! Love this!
davislp chapter 30 . 1/12/2015
Wahoo! Finally, they're on the same page of the same book! Thanks so much. Can't wait for that next chapter. ;-)
bnh1629 chapter 30 . 1/12/2015
I love love love this! So much!
The previous version was beautiful and this version is just as beautiful! Just as heart wrenchingly beautiful!
Everything Maura said was perfect, the emotion just leapt from the screen! Jane's reaction was so amazingly wonderful too!

I love this story and I can't wait to read more! I'm so appreciative of the hard work and dedication you give this story!

I hope all is well and that you had a great Christmas and that your new year is going great thus far! Sending good vibes your way, always!
I look forward to more story! :) Posted as a guest so I could leave another review! ;)
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »