Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH. How can you stop there?

Lol - I love JoF. I saw the ep today where Jane first met Jo, and how she said Jo was stinky and she was appalled but totally took the dog in.

Please continue.
ri-fan chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Excellent chapter! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE slow building stuff, and this hit the mark. Glad you picked up the "pen" again. Also, fantastic call-out to a possible Keira crush; very cute. Wonderful descriptions. Can't wait to see the next chapter & Maura's reaction.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Jane being all tempted and shit was hilarious, especially how Maura woke up to catch Jane in a slightly compromising position. Great work.
Googlemouth chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'm very interested in this story. Can't wait to see where you take it from here!
bnh1629 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
How sweet! I love Jane's internal struggle and how she just can't help herself. I probably wouldn't be able to control myself either. What an amazing start! You are brilliant and I am so happy that you are writing again! Can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
rzles chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
hahaha, i can sense that Jane's hovering is in close-up and slow motion. it's quite creepy if someone not that close doing this to you, but she's Jane, i'm sure Maura would be ok with that, and kind of love that.

thanks for sharing~
luzmariana chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Boring is never a word to describe your stories! Your writing is always exciting and fresh. I'll read anything you write even if it requires the intervention of an evil twin!
Bardaholic chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Nooooo! How could you leave it there? Torture, absolute torture .' Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Also, I love the way your writing flows so seamlessly, it's beautiful (:
deniboi66 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
DAMN...INTENSE

PLEASE KEEP GOING
Sleeplesshurricane chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Absolutely no evil twin needed.

I loved how nothing much happened physically, but everything pretty much exploded emotionally and mentally.

The simplicity was beautiful. ]
starbuckjade chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
What the heck is this? You said it would be boring. That I, your evil twin, Geipp E would be needed! And I'm not! God, you call me all the way out here for nothing? I have better things to do you know. I was busy terrorizing small children, throwing glitter on people and stealing all the toilet paper from public washrooms. Damn you and your interesting plot and in depth characterizations!

;)

It's so rare that I get to review 'in character'. :D

And in answer to your question, I don't know what the ending is, that's why it's not finished. But the next chapter will appear in the next month, I just have to figure out what's going to happen.
KWQuiche chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Boring? I think not. That was a captivating start.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119