Reviews for I Want You To Want Me
Psea chapter 28 . 10/3/2020
Hi Eppie,
I just read this and have been reading this story. It's Oct 4th,2020 so I do not know if you will receive this since you wrote this in 2014, but what you wrote touched me so deeply so I thought I'd send you a note. I totally understand what you meant about none of us having the guarantee of future moments with the people special to us. I've lost people that I love and it is wholly unimaginable and painful. I take some solace in memories but it still leaves an empty place within. I am reading some of the stories of Jane and Maura because I just want to feel again what it would feel to be in love after a long time love is now just a best friend (the opposite of this story). 2020 is turning out to be a tough year for the US and I think that you words are so appropriate for a lot of people. Sending you Peace, Pat C.
Noblegraces chapter 1 . 10/2/2020
Oh my goodness, it has been...a good 5 years now. How are you?
CG001 chapter 31 . 9/17/2020
WOW... this was amazing!
Caroolee chapter 31 . 6/2/2020
Oh, so glad to have found this story. I have enjoyed it so very much. I’m hoping that your life has found a peaceful place and you are at ease.
Perhaps one day you will return.
ge97511 chapter 31 . 5/27/2020
Please, please come back. This series is amazing.
Jupiter chapter 31 . 5/17/2020
I've just read this story again - it's one of my very favourites, but I'm sad that it remains unfinished. You haven't written another fanfic since this one so I wonder where you went. I hope everything is ok and that one day you might consider giving this fabulous story the ending it deserves...I really miss the quality of your writing. Most don't come anywhere close. Please come back...
Guest chapter 31 . 4/29/2020
Hi, it's the year 2020... Looks likes the world is gonna end soon... Anyways, it would be great if you can update this... Atleast there'd be something to look forward to. Thanks :) - joy ( india)
karen.pinnell.52 chapter 31 . 1/4/2020
Hi just wondering if you were finished with this story? It was the first fan fiction I ever read, I was hooked I read ff on my phone so every spare minute I was reading this and waiting for the next bit.
Ff seems to be dwindling now which is a great shame I have a few stories I re-read and will again this being one of them. I can see the end but the last chapter left it open please finish it it deserves an ending and a happily ever after and so do you.
Gabnxe chapter 31 . 12/8/2019
Oh man! I’d forgotten that the full ending hasn’t been written. What an awesome story this is! This is not my first reading but I love it just as much as my first! I hope you finish so day.
BostonBookie chapter 31 . 11/10/2019
I'm so sad this ended do abruptly. Do you think you'll ever finish it? I marked it "follow" in case you do. Thanks, Terri M.
Guest chapter 31 . 8/21/2019
Pleaseee! Por favor actualiza pronto! 4 años esperando el final de esta maravillosa historia!
lalasoso chapter 31 . 3/12/2019
It was good. Too bad it misses the last chapter to truly conclude the story. Thanks
Jen chapter 31 . 11/5/2018
Please please update. Come back!
Knightstorm chapter 31 . 8/9/2018
What a shame you abandoned this fanfic,
BuffyH chapter 31 . 7/18/2018
Oh boy I'm really hoping one day you'll find another one or two chapters in you to finish this story I've read this about 10times I just love it.
1,782 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »