Reviews for Insert Humorous Evil Banter Here
Hannah chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Ugh! Cliff Hanger! Damn it, I just want the Sovereigns to know that Wisdom is alive! Don't ask why just... Ugh! S**t!
Hannah chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hahahhahahahahahahahahaahhaa h THis was AWESOME! I LOL-ED SO HARD! AND I NEVER DO THAT! ME WANT MORE!
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Um...Purity IS creepy. And Order is a dick. The rest of the Sovereigns are actually allright now.

While a bit angsty this chapter was epic funny. I LOVE MONTY PYTHON
The Layman chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hell hath no furry like a Tash scorned, though more so when you kill her boyfriend than when you ding her ride.

Still plenty scary though...

Also, Monty Python Fluxx. Want. I. Now. One.

(p.s. Can I have a copy of Jenny's book? And if it isn't one yet, it should be.)
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hee~ I always enjoy it when heroes and villans can just sit down to forget their differences for a while and play a game or something. It makes things SO much more interesting.

Now THIS was a fun fic. We haven't had many fics that could accurately be described as 'fun' lately, but this one qualifies.

*smacks fic with rubber stamp that says "Fun"*

There.
Aliso chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
(roasts marshmallows on the flame) Mmm, sticky.

Dost I hear my name being hailed far and wide? Hmm, a request...I'm going to charge 50p per pixel methinks. :P (jk) We can banter about it on the 3rd.

PASSION IS NOW A WAAARG This is very awesome.

I was laughing my socks off through the entire fic. You have a great knack of taking a serious situation and making Tash completely ruin the dramatics... It's great! Many of the jokes were genius and the entire Fluxx scene was marvellous. Those four Sovereigns are my favourites (glomps all four)

With the English grad hat on, you still need to work on your 'its' and 'it's' but other than that it's perfectly coherent.

And can I make a point to everyone that (a) ain't going anywhere right? You can study her source code and attempt to wipe her all you want, but she's going to stay no matter what you do. As her inventor I decree it :P Translation: We need her for later.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Well, that ending made me want to imitate Captain Picard. Still, it was pretty good and rather funny, so thumbs up for you.