Reviews for Desert Fox
Yous an idiot
nine telled cherry blosom 28 chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
cant wait for the next one
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
Uhhh... I don't think any military presence is going to execute one of its soldiers for killing a traitor.
strabimonx chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Nice
Dragon Slayer Wolf chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
all i hope is that mizuki gets what he deserves
Dragon Slayer Wolf chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Can't i like whatever is forcing him to be it's slave
jackrkincaid chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
luv it
crazywolf1991 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Wow it has been a year since I heard the last chapter I love this story personally and been waiting a year and a half for a while I thought this wAs a dead story but continue I look forward to more stories
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
An interesting story.

Naruto receiving the Sharingan is not new (I usually refuse to read those stories) but I gave your story a chance. The other reviewers covered the stages of Sharingan so I won't beat that dead horse.

Kiyana as a perfect tutor for Naruto's skills seems too good to be true, alas, I can let that slide.

I see you have Sakura OPCON to Team 8 on this mission. It would do Shino a bit of honor to explain his absence.

I hope write a good fight between Naruto and Mizuki since this will be his first major battle since Sasuke. Despite my dislike for Mizuki, I hope you come up with a better transformation than the one in the anime filler arc.

All in all, the story has potential to be a good read. I look forward to your next chapter.
clank2662 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
this is awesome, More please I love this book give me more chapters. Naruto go love Sakura she won't kill you right away
anarion87 chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
nice chapter
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Wait that rogue nin is MIZUKI?!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
Epic:)
mr grimjaw chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
this is good fianly affter two years a up date it was very great
semaxx3 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Yeah... no. I don't think so. Come up with a better plot device, because no one is going to believe that ninja are executed for killing traitors.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »