Reviews for One Life to Give
iamnemesis chapter 1 . 12h ago
That was utterly beautiful and tragic at the same time
CaptainMorgan101 chapter 1 . 1/12
WHY DO YOU MAKE ME CRY?
Do you enjoy it or something? Oh god that was beautiful. And so in character in so impossible a situation.
Well done.
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
oh how sweet! Oh how I love reading about these two.: the holmes brothers
xxsyastachexx chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oh no, WHY? It got me at the last part and it's such a beautiful story. Brotherly love :')
L24358 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This story is so so so beautiful. I don't think I'll be able to sleep well tonight.
Lizzie1498 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF! WHY WHY WHY WHY! I LOOK UP THIS KIND OF FICTION AND EXPECT NOT TO CRY BUT I DO. .TIME.

You are brilliant, wonderful writing...made me tear up...I love the caring Mycroft...Beautiful job,,,,
Jezziez81 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
This ist so sad. I love Mycroft for it, because it shows his wonderful ability to be a big caring brother.
SophieHolmesWatson chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Oh. My. God.
euphoracle chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I can imagine this happening. It seems very in-character for both of them. Good job!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
You made me cry! It was just so sad, and I can even imagine it happening. Sherlock really doesn't know just how much his brother cares for him. Hopefully, he'll figure it out before something like this happens.
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hauntingly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing.
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Heart- breaking
MadaMag chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
And then Mycroft wake up in hospital, to his horror. However, Sherlock is also on his way to recovery.

Only John Watson is nowhere to find. Because, in the end, his is Sherlock's Heart (and he need to preserve their brotherly love).
Starkreactor chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh crap...oh crap I'm crying. This is killing me. In a good way. As in your story is amazing, it's just making me feel all the feels is all...*sobs*
IAmTheMe chapter 1 . 2/28/2012