Reviews for The three AM question
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
haha this is funny. I like the Pothead bit and the worldwide wizarding web. And I love the idea of James being the idiot older brother. Clever
Hawki chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I'm afraid I couldn't find the challenge this story is based on, but considering what Pottermore is, I'll assume it has something to do with social media/networks, broadly speaking. Anyway:

-Um...why is Albus being called "Snake?" They been watching 'Escape from New York' or playing 'Metal Gear'? 0_0

-I like the interaction in this oneshot. Not sure how stuff like the Internet fits in the wizarding world, but hey, considering the timeframe the characters exist in, I guess anything could happen.

There is, however, a bit of a problem. And that Albus sums up that "Scorpius was right" in regards to James being an idiot, despite Scorpius not having been mentioned in the oneshot prior to this. Albus being called "Snake" is another example. All in all, it's as if it's based on background material that's either been written elsewhere, or doesn't exist. Granted, we at least know these characters from the end of 'Deathly Hallows', but much of their personalities are up for interpretation. A boon in some areas, a drawback in that we can't take too much for granted when seeing them.

Still, this is arguably a minor complaint in the greater scheme of things. Again, good oneshot.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
"Another son?" Harry squeaked, still trying to wrap his head around the idea of the first one, now on his way.

"And why is James calling his brother Snake?"

"'s'for his initials, Gin," Rom managed around the piece of Fred the Second's birthday cake he was stuffing into his mouth. "According to Harry's 'Author', sonny number two's name is Albus Severus Potter, or ASP."

"Clever little tykes," their visiting friend Susan quipped. "I'll have to remember to give good sets of initials to my kids, whenever they come about," she added dreamily.

"Neville still hasn't popped the question, then?" Hermione sympathized. Their Herbology Professor friend, after being unceremoniously dumped after seven years with Hannah Abbot, had tentatively begun dating her friend Susan Bones. That was almost two years ago, now.

"No, but I can hardly blame him," Susan replied. "'specially after Hannah basically dropped him BECAUSE he asked ..." She clapped a hand over her mouth. "I wasn't s'posed to tell anyone that ..." she mumbled thru her hand. The rest of them just stared, boggled.

Er, running now, while this review's still about the story, yellow! Great one-shot, catch ya on the flipside, A J.

P.S. What the H-E-double-hockey-sticks is Pottermore, anyway? Can somebody send me a link? I haven't been able to find it.
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
The worldwide wizarding web XD Great story, gave me a giggle!
Hufflepuff Heart chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
sorry for not reviewing i really did like this story but i had to go out and i was pushing time. So sorry again and i really liked this.
WizardWay chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I am CRACKING UP. I love how James keeps calling Al Snake. Hilarious, and James really is an idiot. )

WW
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is really amusing :)