Reviews for Harry's Incredible Adventure Time
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Ridiculous, and that's just the continuity errors.
Skip, with prejudice.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Cheap authorial trick ruins this start.
Fibinaci chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
very inspired lunacy, thank you
alix33 chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
"he wanted to find a spell to make every Pureblood family have between six and ten kids every generation, not even just the evil Purebloods. Of course, he realized the Weasleys would have their own village by then, but he was apparently prepared to donate money to create a Weasley House at Hogwarts, just to handle all of Molly and Arthur's grandchildren." Ron nodded. "If Mum has her way, someone will have to get on that anyway." - After reading that I do not know whether to laugh or to puke.

"Snape supplied. "Honestly, why does no one ever listen to me?" "I listen to you," Petunia said, batting her eyelashes at him. "Outside of bed," Snape amended." - EW!

"Tonks rubbed Harry's chest and leaned against his side. "How old are you now, love?" "Thirty," Harry said proudly. "Ooh, I love older men." She leaned up and said something into Harry's ear. He blushed and backed up, fiddling with the front of his robes. "Later." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 5 . 2/21/2012
EW! at the two witches and practically the muggle-est of all muggles getting it on with Snape.
alix33 chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
"Oh for the love of Rowena Ravenclaw's chastity belt!" Harry bellowed, as Ginny, Hermione, and Ron came tumbling out onto the hearth. "I want answers! Why did Snape have this parchment? What do I have to do to be normal-colored Harry again? What the hell is after me? Why on earth is my aunt, sorry, why are my AUNTS at Hogwarts, and how does Aunt Petunia know Snape?" He stood there, glaring at them all and huffing and puffing. "Goodness, he's good looking when he's angry," Hermione muttered. "May I remind you that you're mine?" Ginny said, smirking. "Well we could always share," Tonks mumbled. Ron looked like he might faint again. "ENOUGH!" Harry yelled. "NO ONE IS GETTING ANY, UNTIL I FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON!" Even Andromeda stopped sobbing in astonishment at Harry's fury." - Pissed-off Harry made me laugh.
Sun-chan1 chapter 9 . 2/21/2012
Lol, this was a great fic! Great use of all the cliches in fandom!