Reviews for Conflict of Interest
any more corssovers with
highlander maybe with
Duncan MacLeod in them?
wahinetoa chapter 7 . 11/25/2002
Cool ending! Will you continue the series maybe in the future? It's a good read and fun to just kick back with. Thanks a huge bunch for the cross. Bravo!
wahinetoa chapter 6 . 11/25/2002
Oh My Goodness! hehe. Well, that was a surprise for both Peg and D! ;) Will Peg meet Methos or Duncan? Will be interestin' to see what they make of the surprising lookalike to Claudia Jardine, another immortal, Rae Dawn potrayed on HL. Will they meet? More please!
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 7 . 11/11/2002
Whoa . . . Miranda an Immortal? Oooh . . . I got totally lost on most of the Highlander concepts and stuff, and the whole thing was a bit freaky, but this is still a good story! :) Keep writing!
coolchick207 chapter 7 . 9/21/2002
Hey there! OK, I have no idea what the hell is the go with the 'Immortals' and 'Watchers' and beheadings and stuff- but It's a good story- *walks away looking confused*

Kisses, Annalise
Pandemonium chapter 7 . 9/18/2002
Was extremely excited to find another chapter, but then found it was the last one:(

Great way to round off the story! Really enjoyed reading the crossover, thanks for writing it!
Tracey Claybon chapter 7 . 9/15/2002
Nice meshing of stories - I actually haven't seen much of Mysterious Ways - but i was an avid HL fan... Again, nice work.

Pandemonium chapter 6 . 9/8/2002
ooh! Very interesting twist - can't wait to read more! Poor Declan, being left out all this time... *g*
Pandemonium chapter 1 . 9/6/2002
hmm... very interesting :)

*totters on to read more*
Cerveth chapter 5 . 7/25/2002
I just found this story and its really great so far! Please continue!
Medie chapter 5 . 5/20/2002
ACK! you can't leave us hanging now! *G* MORE! More more more! This story is fantastic! I love it!
Azar Suerte chapter 5 . 5/19/2002
Ooh, so that's the answer to the mystery of Miranda, huh? ;-) Good story-what happens next?