Reviews for Every Line Of A Long Moment
A Fan chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Dear Floorplanhobo,
So I know this is kind of an odd way to contact you but I don't have a FF account so this is all I have to work with. I honestly don't even know if you're still writing or even alive but if you are I was wondering if you would mind posting whatever happened to Vices. I recently got back into EClare and had read the story several years ago. I couldn't remember the author though so you can imagine my surprise when I saw you reference it in your AN in some of your earlier work. As far as I could tell though there wasn't anything about why you took it down. Obviously it's your work so if you don't want it here or if there's some specific reason it's gone I completely respect your choice as a writer. It was just really good and I would love to read it again. Hope you're doing well wherever you are.
A Fan
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh my, that was so cute. I actually just saw their reunion and I was wondering
if anyone had dared to write a good follow-up fic and fullfilled all my wishes and
even more.

I'm glad that you didn't make everything magically ok, because it isn't and why should
it be. They went through a lot of drama, so it seemed to realistic that things were a bit
awkward. I can actually picture this in my mind.

So basically just thank you that you wrote this, I really like it!
heidipoo chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Words cannot even describe how amazingly perfect this is. I adored this. Your writing stuns me every time.
heidipoo chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
shehadastory chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Alex you made me speechless...this was amazing! The hand holding part just about killed me! This one-shot will help me through the break! I loved A LOT!
endstart chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow. That's all I can really say. I love your writing style. This was very well written. I read two of your other stories and im completely blown away by them. You're a great writer. Ah, I admire you. It's a shame that you're no longer writing, but thank you very much for the stories you wrote and posted on here!
FlybyNoon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
hbjkdsrguhupuofdsokhls

That was line "I can't guarantee anything," admits Eli as Clare wraps her arms around his neck. "I can't promise that everything will be easy and amazing... I just can't. But I can promise you that I will fight for this relationship, because I love you." - That's what made the whole story.

Amazing as always. :)
JustAnotherMisfit13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
'"I can't guarantee anything," admits Eli as Clare wraps her arms around his neck. "I can't promise that everything will be easy and amazing... I just can't. But I can promise you that I will fight for this relationship, because I love you."'

I. LOVE. YOU. :D

This is so amazing! I love how you don't make everything "lovey-dovey" like it was all going to be ok with them. Neither of them is perfect, but the point that you got across is that they'll fight for their relationship because it's worth it. SO well done! :333 Keep at it my friend!
DeadHeartsAndOpenWounds chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
After decades without Eclare fluff, this is exactly what I needed to ignite the spark I have for Eli and Clare once again! :)
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Super cute! Love it!
kyliespenname chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Loved it!
hillaryS chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Absolutely loved this! :)
sophiainterrupted chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'n really hoping that this happens in the show. it's top notch. I can't find anything wrong with it. I like how Eli acknowledged that this reunion won't be perfect, and Clare understands that too, but he'll fight because he loves her. I love how quickly they went from awkward greetings to playful Palahniuk banter; as if they are comfortable with each other despite what happened. Plus, it seems that both of them have matured and all that's left is this energy they share with each other. I hope I'm making sense.

I've enjoyed reading your stories and will continue too :)

have a nice day!
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Alex please be a writer for this show. Seriously.
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Yes please. This. If they do not have prolonged awkwardness before things are finally good I'm not going to be satisfied. The writers need to read this an understand that this buildup is what we want.