Reviews for Closing Time
Kirinin chapter 1 . 8/1
Awesome. I love this out for them. 3

Zana Zira chapter 1 . 5/27
I love this so much. I expected it to make me sad, since usually fics about the Winchesters aging and dying reduce me to tears, but at the end of this I was all smiles. I think it's such a cool way for them to go out, using the knowledge they've gained from fighting the most dangerous monsters in all creation to help other hunters do the same. The dialogue was awesome, and I especially loved the last two lines of instructions in the will and the time Sam asked "Dude, are we really this old?" XD

And I love that they got to have a retirement of sorts, without having to adapt to a completely new lifestyle that would inevitably be ruined the first time a monster decided to smash up their house. I really hope the writers do something like this to end the series when its time comes. I think that would be the best way to honor this awesome show, and the incredible brothers we've come to love.

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It's definitely earned a place among my top favorites.
foxinsocks92 chapter 1 . 1/13
I had a little weep while reading this. It just hits in all the good place. And Dean's heart attack. And their addon notes to the Beth and Chris. It broke my heart just a little bit. I loved it.
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
OKAY, I have officially found my head-cannon for after the eventual ending of the show. Thank you very much for gracing us with this awesomeness.
FinnHindley chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
And now I'm gonna cry.
Seriously, this piece of text is a masterpiece!
And I love the idea, because hunters are not meant to live long lives - they die young, bloody, and sadly while trying to save the world that doesn't know it needs to being saved. And then there are the Winchesters, damn legends, hunters, the monsters have nightmares about. Two brothers, who few times almost ended the world, and who save it few more times.
And I love you for showing something people often forgets about - Dean is the shorter one, but not the stupidest one. Sam translates long forgotten rituals and Dean invents a new, even better, super-powerful gun, which is able to kill everything. This time LITERALLY everything. They both are damn geniuses, just in different fields.
The thirteen part gave me that little, painful smile, because "round and round the Winchesters go". None can or is ready to live without the other one, so they're selling their souls and performing some weird-ass rituals, just to not have to live alone.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good god, I'm somewhere between ecstatically happy and hysterically bawling. It's just such a perfect, happy ending in the Winchester way. I adore that they were brothers till the end, that they gave up trying to sleep in separate rooms, and that they found another pair of hunters that could carry on their legacy.

This is just utterly amazing. Quite possibly my favorite ending to the show ever.
need2knw chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You made me get glittering-of course these aren't tears-anime eyes. Lovely story.
Nuala chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this! I hope they get a chance to get old ... but the series probably won't let them. Good story.
Deangirl Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It's bittersweet.. I got teary-eyed reading the story. Well told :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loved so many different things about this fic that I don't really know where to start. The fact that you put in Dean's ability to invent, Sam's knack for research, the Harvelle's legacy, Bobby's legacy...the list just goes on. You had everything I like about good future!fics...most notably that it is a plausible end for the boys. Awesome :) -tvj12
LucyK chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
A perfect post-hunting life for the Winchesters finally concluding with an ending that made me smile a bit. You are a very fine crafter of words. Thank you for sharing. :)
Heavenli24 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wonderful story :).

I love that Sam and Dean got to leave a legacy behind when they left - the bar, 'The 'Winchester' - and that they left everything to Beth and Chris to carry on their work after they were gone :).

Great fic :).
bezubaanphirse chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I just read this on your Tumblr, and I thought it was fabulous! I really don't have words for how amazing this was! :D
angelsofthelord chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm not just sayin this; I am legit balling my eyes out. no fucking joke. I'm crying as hard as I did when Bobby died. this is so fucking beautiful and I'm in my bed right now crying and my tears are staining my pillow and I can't handle all these feels. holy crap, I hate u for writing such a beautiful fic, just you're flawless 333
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG girl, you killed me with this one! It was so sweet and funny and badass, and sad. It was sooo Sam and Dean. I loved "The Winchester" and Ash and Harvelle's. And I loved how their personalities were still so them even in the future. I loved that they gave up on the whole separate room thing too. The notes left to Chris and Beth were hysterical! "The dog loves bacon. DW" "Please don't feed the dog Bacon. SW" And Sam's "I just...I wasn't ready." *wibbles* But their shared Heaven? That was Heaven. That's exactly where they're going to spend eternity. The wind blowing in their hair through the open windows of the Impala, smiling, and rocking out down that two lane asphalt in the sky for all of eternity. Thank you so much for this. As always, you just get them and I loved this. Brilliant. *hugs*