Reviews for Closing Time
theDsacrifice chapter 1 . 10/21/2019
I love this idea for the end of the Winchesters. I guess we will find out next spring, in 2020, what actually happens.
Your writing is amazing! I particularly enjoy the Impala series, but all if it is definitely fantastic. Great ideas, well written, that always feel true to the SPN canon.
And, while it's petty of me, I am very thankful that in addition to great writing talent you also have good grammar skills! Really terrible writing and grammar is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
Do you have any additional writings anywhere? Did you continue writing, just not posting to this platform? I would love to be able to read more, if there is any?
Spency Morgan chapter 1 . 5/13/2019
Great story! The end with them together on the road, with Baby, is something I really want to happen. Congrats!
emdiggydog chapter 1 . 6/24/2018
wow. this really meant a lot to me
Kirinin chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Awesome. I love this out for them. 3

-K
Zana Zira chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
I love this so much. I expected it to make me sad, since usually fics about the Winchesters aging and dying reduce me to tears, but at the end of this I was all smiles. I think it's such a cool way for them to go out, using the knowledge they've gained from fighting the most dangerous monsters in all creation to help other hunters do the same. The dialogue was awesome, and I especially loved the last two lines of instructions in the will and the time Sam asked "Dude, are we really this old?" XD

And I love that they got to have a retirement of sorts, without having to adapt to a completely new lifestyle that would inevitably be ruined the first time a monster decided to smash up their house. I really hope the writers do something like this to end the series when its time comes. I think that would be the best way to honor this awesome show, and the incredible brothers we've come to love.

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. It's definitely earned a place among my top favorites.
foxinsocks92 chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I had a little weep while reading this. It just hits in all the good place. And Dean's heart attack. And their addon notes to the Beth and Chris. It broke my heart just a little bit. I loved it.
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
OKAY, I have officially found my head-cannon for after the eventual ending of the show. Thank you very much for gracing us with this awesomeness.
FinnHindley chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
And now I'm gonna cry.
Seriously, this piece of text is a masterpiece!
And I love the idea, because hunters are not meant to live long lives - they die young, bloody, and sadly while trying to save the world that doesn't know it needs to being saved. And then there are the Winchesters, damn legends, hunters, the monsters have nightmares about. Two brothers, who few times almost ended the world, and who save it few more times.
And I love you for showing something people often forgets about - Dean is the shorter one, but not the stupidest one. Sam translates long forgotten rituals and Dean invents a new, even better, super-powerful gun, which is able to kill everything. This time LITERALLY everything. They both are damn geniuses, just in different fields.
The thirteen part gave me that little, painful smile, because "round and round the Winchesters go". None can or is ready to live without the other one, so they're selling their souls and performing some weird-ass rituals, just to not have to live alone.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good god, I'm somewhere between ecstatically happy and hysterically bawling. It's just such a perfect, happy ending in the Winchester way. I adore that they were brothers till the end, that they gave up trying to sleep in separate rooms, and that they found another pair of hunters that could carry on their legacy.

This is just utterly amazing. Quite possibly my favorite ending to the show ever.
need2knw chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You made me get glittering-of course these aren't tears-anime eyes. Lovely story.
Nuala chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this! I hope they get a chance to get old ... but the series probably won't let them. Good story.
Deangirl Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It's bittersweet.. I got teary-eyed reading the story. Well told :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loved so many different things about this fic that I don't really know where to start. The fact that you put in Dean's ability to invent, Sam's knack for research, the Harvelle's legacy, Bobby's legacy...the list just goes on. You had everything I like about good future!fics...most notably that it is a plausible end for the boys. Awesome :) -tvj12
LucyK chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
A perfect post-hunting life for the Winchesters finally concluding with an ending that made me smile a bit. You are a very fine crafter of words. Thank you for sharing. :)
Heavenli24 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wonderful story :).

I love that Sam and Dean got to leave a legacy behind when they left - the bar, 'The 'Winchester' - and that they left everything to Beth and Chris to carry on their work after they were gone :).

Great fic :).