Reviews for Closing Time
foxinsocks92 chapter 1 . 1/13
I had a little weep while reading this. It just hits in all the good place. And Dean's heart attack. And their addon notes to the Beth and Chris. It broke my heart just a little bit. I loved it.
Fae-and-night chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
OKAY, I have officially found my head-cannon for after the eventual ending of the show. Thank you very much for gracing us with this awesomeness.
FinnHindley chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
And now I'm gonna cry.
Seriously, this piece of text is a masterpiece!
And I love the idea, because hunters are not meant to live long lives - they die young, bloody, and sadly while trying to save the world that doesn't know it needs to being saved. And then there are the Winchesters, damn legends, hunters, the monsters have nightmares about. Two brothers, who few times almost ended the world, and who save it few more times.
And I love you for showing something people often forgets about - Dean is the shorter one, but not the stupidest one. Sam translates long forgotten rituals and Dean invents a new, even better, super-powerful gun, which is able to kill everything. This time LITERALLY everything. They both are damn geniuses, just in different fields.
The thirteen part gave me that little, painful smile, because "round and round the Winchesters go". None can or is ready to live without the other one, so they're selling their souls and performing some weird-ass rituals, just to not have to live alone.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Good god, I'm somewhere between ecstatically happy and hysterically bawling. It's just such a perfect, happy ending in the Winchester way. I adore that they were brothers till the end, that they gave up trying to sleep in separate rooms, and that they found another pair of hunters that could carry on their legacy.

This is just utterly amazing. Quite possibly my favorite ending to the show ever.
need2knw chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
You made me get glittering-of course these aren't tears-anime eyes. Lovely story.
Nuala chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I really liked this! I hope they get a chance to get old ... but the series probably won't let them. Good story.
Deangirl Wannabe chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
It's bittersweet.. I got teary-eyed reading the story. Well told :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loved so many different things about this fic that I don't really know where to start. The fact that you put in Dean's ability to invent, Sam's knack for research, the Harvelle's legacy, Bobby's legacy...the list just goes on. You had everything I like about good future!fics...most notably that it is a plausible end for the boys. Awesome :) -tvj12
LucyK chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
A perfect post-hunting life for the Winchesters finally concluding with an ending that made me smile a bit. You are a very fine crafter of words. Thank you for sharing. :)
Heavenli24 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wonderful story :).

I love that Sam and Dean got to leave a legacy behind when they left - the bar, 'The 'Winchester' - and that they left everything to Beth and Chris to carry on their work after they were gone :).

Great fic :).
terigaliyan chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I just read this on your Tumblr, and I thought it was fabulous! I really don't have words for how amazing this was! :D
angelsofthelord chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm not just sayin this; I am legit balling my eyes out. no fucking joke. I'm crying as hard as I did when Bobby died. this is so fucking beautiful and I'm in my bed right now crying and my tears are staining my pillow and I can't handle all these feels. holy crap, I hate u for writing such a beautiful fic, just you're flawless 333
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG girl, you killed me with this one! It was so sweet and funny and badass, and sad. It was sooo Sam and Dean. I loved "The Winchester" and Ash and Harvelle's. And I loved how their personalities were still so them even in the future. I loved that they gave up on the whole separate room thing too. The notes left to Chris and Beth were hysterical! "The dog loves bacon. DW" "Please don't feed the dog Bacon. SW" And Sam's "I just...I wasn't ready." *wibbles* But their shared Heaven? That was Heaven. That's exactly where they're going to spend eternity. The wind blowing in their hair through the open windows of the Impala, smiling, and rocking out down that two lane asphalt in the sky for all of eternity. Thank you so much for this. As always, you just get them and I loved this. Brilliant. *hugs*
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweet story! I love it.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So sad but I really liked the way the story evolved.

They will have to die someday,I suppose, and after all they have been through, they can only go out together.

As long as the get to spend the rest of eternity together, that's fine with me. :)