Reviews for Closing Time
uffyehnoor chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I just read this on your Tumblr, and I thought it was fabulous! I really don't have words for how amazing this was! :D
angelsofthelord chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm not just sayin this; I am legit balling my eyes out. no fucking joke. I'm crying as hard as I did when Bobby died. this is so fucking beautiful and I'm in my bed right now crying and my tears are staining my pillow and I can't handle all these feels. holy crap, I hate u for writing such a beautiful fic, just you're flawless 333
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
OMG girl, you killed me with this one! It was so sweet and funny and badass, and sad. It was sooo Sam and Dean. I loved "The Winchester" and Ash and Harvelle's. And I loved how their personalities were still so them even in the future. I loved that they gave up on the whole separate room thing too. The notes left to Chris and Beth were hysterical! "The dog loves bacon. DW" "Please don't feed the dog Bacon. SW" And Sam's "I just...I wasn't ready." *wibbles* But their shared Heaven? That was Heaven. That's exactly where they're going to spend eternity. The wind blowing in their hair through the open windows of the Impala, smiling, and rocking out down that two lane asphalt in the sky for all of eternity. Thank you so much for this. As always, you just get them and I loved this. Brilliant. *hugs*
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweet story! I love it.
giacinta2 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So sad but I really liked the way the story evolved.

They will have to die someday,I suppose, and after all they have been through, they can only go out together.

As long as the get to spend the rest of eternity together, that's fine with me. :)
missmontana chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Couldn't think of a better way for the Winchesters' story to end. I love your imagination. :) keep up the awesome. :)

Moey
Jelly chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'm crying. I'm actually crying. But its happy tears. This is quite possibly the greatest story I have ever read. Its perfect, flawless. You have an amazing way with words.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
*squee* ohmygosohmygosh! This is freaking genius and EXACTLY how I want it to end for the boys! Stunning job! I loved the wry humor and I loved how you kept it simple yet heartbreaking. Beautiful story with the perfect ending for Sam and Dean. I LOVED it! :)
Gilded chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This is an amazing fic. It makes me sad and happy at the same time.
EnjeruJoshin chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
You are awesome and amazing. I loved this.

~Akuneko42 from tumblr.
Ashangti chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
That's a really good fic and the best end for the Whinchesters. Thank you
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This was the PERFECT ending for Supernatural!

I mean seriously, someone should find a way to send this to the writers, because this is how it should be done. I could just see the guy sitting on the couch together and of course if anyone should go to heaven it's these two!

I just really wanted to write a review to let you know how much I enjoyed this story and it's definitely going into my favorites!
LH chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
My God that was depressing, but also extremely well written. Even though I was bawling my eyes out, I still enjoyed it. Great job. :)
sylia91 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Absolutely awsome fic! This would really be a fitting end for the brothers. Loved it!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2