Reviews for Hindsight With a Sixty Percent Chance of Aboutface
Guest chapter 11 . 11/5/2014
I love this story,second time reading this
Guest chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Thanks for writing this! I really enjoyed reading. :) it was very sweet, and characterization was spot on.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Awww this has such a sweet ending!
SixPerfections chapter 11 . 11/8/2013
Dat. was. Good. Amen.
SixPerfections chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
OMG Rachel can be such an emotional child.. jumping to all kinds of conclusions and throwing a temper tantrum when she woke up in her own bed. Not even looking for an explanation first. Geez. BUUUUTTT it worked out in the end. Very sweet and very sexy. Nice images of Ivy. Hawt.

For some reason I keep picturing Rachel as looking sorta like a season 4 buffy summers. Weird huh?
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Usually I scoff and am deeply skeptical when things turn to "forever love" and "destined soulmates" or whatever but for some reason my more pragmatic instincts are able to suspend their disbelief and enjoy this story. Maybe it's the mostly objective way Nina talked about it.. I'm all for that kinda thing :). Enjoyable chapter. Though any non vamp going into that pizza place just seems like a bad idea if doing the wrong thing will get you killed..

Also.. pissed Ivy? Oh I'm excited. You just KNEW that Rachel leaving when she did was going to blow up in her face hehehe.
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Rachel is such a girl. Now she's being all impulsive going out to meet a late night vampire for pizza to ask questions about soul mates... geez. Still this is good.. and I think something is going to blow up in her face. Doesn't it always? Looking forward to more :)
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
The whole chapter was so cute. Rachel dealing with her new realization of attraction and subsequent freak out was written really very well. Also.. Ivy like immediately knowing what was up when she looked at Rachel's face, somehow that was awesome to me. And for some reason Rach's little babble right afterwards was really cute. Lovely chapter. Lovely story :)
Velissa chapter 11 . 6/10/2013
I just have to say WOW! I really hope you keep writing because this was amazing!
Janeway79 chapter 11 . 4/17/2013
OMG thank you so much for writing this story, I love the Hollows books but I have such a hard time reading them because it's so painfully obvious that Rachel and Ivy have the only real chemistry. They are never getting together in the books because then they believe they would lose some of the audience. Your story is like a beautiful bandaid over the ridiculous pairings from the last book (I mean Glen and Ivy together is yuck).
Wonder what you think about the save Ivy' s soul dilemma? I think that Rachel should be able to create some binding spell (wasn't there one with the undead raising up?) That could offset the controlling effect of Ivy binding Rachel.
Thanks for writing this outstanding story. Fabulous!
Lunaris-wind chapter 11 . 9/5/2012
This is the first Rachel/Ivy fic I've read and that's good and bad. It's good because this was a great fic and I think you got the characters down almost perfectly. It's bad because I have no idea when I'll read one that's as good or better. Great job.
Abnab chapter 11 . 8/1/2012
This was fantastic. I think you got the character voices pretty well, and loved how you brought them together. The book would have been better with something like this in it. Great job!

If you were so inclined it would be so great to read another Hollows story by you. I would read the heck out of it!
garnmcgaughn chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Great story! I got a few of the books from my Gma and read the series and enjoyed it. When I saw you start this I was like oooh! But wanted to make sure I finished Perfect first. Great addition to the series was a real enjoyment to read
BoroBred chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
Just wanted to let you know that your story is really appreciated. Especially to those people like me that wanted the Ivy and Rachel pairing but are unlikely to get them from the original series. That's what fanfiction is for and its thanks to writers like you that we still get the happy ending we wanted.
Chefca chapter 11 . 6/7/2012
This is excellent, definitely some of my new favorite Ravy moments here!