Reviews for Forbidden Love
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 5 . 7/26/2017
Yukio pulled such a tricky fast one! Such a clever idea. Rin didn't seem overly upset
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
The other exorcists are so used to bratty Rin that they don't even panic at him stowawaying
Confuzzled-Neko chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Love this start. Jealous Yukio is awesome
Luffyftw chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
Holy crap this was an interesting chapter... Yukio taking advantage of Rin's ignorance... This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. Please, update soon my dear author!
I'll be waiting. :)
Sir Butt chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
This is so beautifully written, I feel like I want to cry.
Throughout all chapters, I somehow felt Yukio's pain. Few can make me feel that way.
You have no idea how much this fic affected me, dear author. You have my thanks and my applause.
Mina Phantonhive chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
I just can't believe thar Rin would fall for that trick! C'mon...and Yuki-chan just as naughty as we think...uahsuahsuhasuha...Keep up the amazing work
NaruShika-Forever chapter 5 . 8/31/2014
Haha, Rin is just so innocent!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
*nosebleed trickling down face*

for creating this yummy fic!
You leave me wanting more...
Like Yukio
;3
AiMila chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
I wonder when rin will notice his brother as a man
blackchaosaria2501 chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Yukio you're so naughty! Take the chance, don't let it go to a waste. Fuck him rough Yukio until he's falling for you xD
I wonder what is Shiemi's reaction if she knows what happen to the twins. Haha.

Anyway, glad you're updating again. I'm almost die waiting for this. Hope you'll update soon too. Love this story so much!
Warrior Nun chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Worth the wait! :D I wonder if Yukio is satisfied with that?
AkiraNatsume chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Hahaha. Such a naughty brother.
FreshBleach chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Omg, I love this! Though, I can't believe Rin thinks Yukio likes Shiemi! And Rin likes Shiemi! Oh the tension of the love triangle! Mmmm, and Yukio's fantasies with Rin are delicious. Hehehe, I really can't wait for them to have mutual feelings! X) Yay. Keep up the awesome work!
BookAddict67 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
POOR BABY! Yukio! How hard it must be with those constant daydreams... Btw the roomservice one was my favorite. Absolutely adorable. Why wont that idiot brother realize his twin loves him?! I'm annoyed. Please update soon this is awesome. ;)
BookAddict67 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Yeah good luck Yukio. The second you end up in bed with your brother, all hope is lost. Oooh! I'm excited for the next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »