Reviews for The Nico di Angelo Dating Show!
Chayton chapter 2 . 11/24/2013
And who doesn't like torturing the most attractive demigod? This is a very entertaining story and thank you for it. Will there be Gary Stues? Oh well, have a good day!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
poor nico.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
what's a mary sue?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
contiue contiue please!
raisa864 chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
"Pretty choppy and poorly written", you kidding, IT WAS AMAZING! How did you make the character so Mary Sueish? Nobody I've met is that good! I especially like the lasers out of her eyes! UPDATE SOON!
raisa864 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
WOW! I LOVE THE IDEA! I'm pretty sure I reviewed this story before, but them again I'm forgetful..
My Sew(Get it Sue, ahh never mind :D):
Rose Sunny Grace Alterwoods (Didn't want the name to be too long, 'cause thats too much too type for either of us)
Personality- Good at everything but is not a goody too shoes, shy violent, smart too, though she's not a bragger about her many talents
Daughter of Apollo- gifted in singing (her voice is like an angel), healing, and archery
Had a crush on Nico for over a year
anonomous chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
azeala iceberg cheyenne hibiscus memory verton

blood status: pureblood, abandond by her parents for standing up for a muggle-born

appearannce: waist-long wavy raven-black hair, violet eyes, tree birthmark on her cheek that changes with the seasons

summary: daughter of persephone, sue of music, voice changes the color, shape, weight, size, etc., of an abject, can speed plant growth.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
I love this! I'm happy someone is taking a stand for Nico because he always has to go for the Mary Sues...Well done!;) Update soon!
FilipinoMatryoshka chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Please continue!
readingqueen811 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Can't...Stop...Laughing! You've got to continue this one. Next you should do the Pool of Endless Smartness Sue, or the Amazingly Sparkly Jewlely Beautiful Sue (yes, I know Jewely isn't a word) love this story so much. Except I have an OC named Calliope, so I was wondering, could you check out my story Strange Encounters With My Alter Egos and make sure that my OC Calli is not a Mary Sue? She's only a part of my personality, but I'd hate to have her be a Mary Sue. If you don't want to, that's okay, but I'd really appreciate it.

Smiles,

readingqueen811
ruerox11 chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Hehe... Uber mega Rainbow Prophecy of Death? Awesome! I don't care what anyone else may say, I still have faith in this story. Please update!
JGS39 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Hahahaha, CANTELOUPE? This is too strange and funny! Okay, here's my Sue:

Name: Lauren Sparkle Jewel Kabosh Amethyst

Appearance: Rainbow hair, rainbow eyes, pale-ish tan skin, and a perfect body.

Personality: Cute and bubbly, but also a psychopath.

Person/People she falls for: all the cute canon characters, like Nico

Godly parent: ALL! Except for Hades (Cliche Mary-Sue type)

Done! Like it? Don't like it?

-JGS39

P.S. Poor, poor Nico...as well as Draco...I mean...:
awesome-sauce97 chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
this story is hilarious! i can't wait for more!
shep114 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
That is so funny. (What happens when Nico meets them in the end?)
Samtastic Love chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Oh, those gods forsaken Sues. How we hate them.

Name: Kimberly-Stella Belle

Sue type: Sweet on the outside, but secretly a raging psychopath (the best kind)

Appearance: Her long, flowing blue/black/red/blonde hair highlighted with pink threw such brilliant sparkles in the air to outdo Edward, that pathetic excuse for a vampire. Kimberly's psychadelically changing eyes shone with love (or was that demention) as she gazed upon the pure epicness that is the Fangalator. Her black and red velet dress perfectly accentuated her snowy skin, and kid boots (made 100% out of real children!) adorned her perfectly small feet. As Kimberly breathed, the air took on the scent of roses and other pleasant scents. The sun, ashamed that he dare gaze upon her beauty without permission, angled his rays as to make her perfection even more, erm, perfect. (Since I abhor typing descriptions, I copied-pasted directly from a fanfic of mine)

Summary: For years, KSB has been stalk- ahem, watching Nico from afar. Only now has she plucked up the courage to profess her 'love'.

I look forward to the next chapter!