Reviews for It's All To Make a Friendship
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2012
You should finish this! Its really good!
Flameshadow3 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Please continue!
Plenier chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
I want more!
Cronomon chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Awesome and epically hilarious. I loved the dress part, especially when Belgium appeared in the backless dress, Netherlands started going into overprotective brother mode, and Germany was just kind of there.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 4 . 4/11/2012
Lol love the dress part XD
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
Hi! Here's another rant!

Rant About... Something: Something goes here, right?

Currently Reading: "Snow Flower and the Secret Fan". It makes me want fried taro cubes.

Last Song I listened to: "Bada Bing, Wit' a Pipe!" by Four Year Strong.

What I liked about the past two chapters: I liked all the phone calls. And the date preperations. And the fact that Prussia is watching a cheerleader movie marathon.
jaeusu chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Yay new chapter! I really love this story since there's not alot of RomaBel fanfictions around all I see these days are Spamano, not that I have a problem with it but it's nice to see a rare-er (?) couple.
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Aw poor romani, he can't tell her aand spain's advice is enough to kill anyone. Plus that incedent XD
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Hi! This is your "Welcome back" rant! Enjoy!

Song I last listened to: "I'm Shipping up to Boston" by Dropkick Murphys

What I Last Did on Pokémon Leaf Green: Battle a trainer

What I got at McDonald's Today: Chocolate milk.

What I liked about the fic: I like how England and Prussia kissed under the mistletoe! *Swoon*! Hot!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Hello! By the time you read this, you will be back online! This was posted on 3/28/12, which meant 13 days until you come back! Huzzah! To celebrate, here's a long rant. Bet you miss these:

Rant About School: I'm still reading "The Thorn Birds". It exceeds my expectations, because it is well-written and pretty good. I'm still writing the parody.

Rant About "The Hunger Games": Wanna know how I got on the bandwagon while you were gone? I won the trilogy in a raffle at school. :D

Rant About T.V.: My friend and I are both going to start watching "Sherlock" on the BBC. I also plan to start watching "Game of Thrones" and "Dr. Who". Speaking of which, which episode is the one where the 10th Doctor first appears?

Rant About Fanfics: I will post "The Thorn Birds" parody when you get back, 'kay? But, how's this - When you get back, you should spam peoples' inboxes with reviews, because you've been gone a while.

Rant About "The Thorn Birds": Why does everybody say "Oh" every sentence? It just makes it seem over-the-top/so dramatic, it's funny at times, which is why my guy friend and I aren't going to start a drinking game for "The Thorn Birds" when we're older.

Rant About "The Hunger Games" #2: I wish the Sassy, Gay Friend played Cinna. It would so suit him.

Rant About School #2: My Spring Break starts Friday afternoon. Fun.

Rant About the New Anime This Spring: I want to see Eureka Seven Ao, Upotte (an anime where schoolgirls are personifications of guns), and Kids on the Slope. They sound like good animes.

Rant About Hetalia: When will the anime resume? I want to see the Christmas Bloodbath of 2010 animated.

Rant About Anime: I want to re-watch Senkou no Night Raid. Sadly, I have to wait until about 1-3 weeks before I go back to Tahoe, since that's when I watched the anime last year.

Rant About One Piece: I think Trafalgar Law murdered Smoker in the latest chapter. Law LITERALLY removed Smoker's heart from him and froze it in ice.

And, lastly...

Rant About this Fic: It's interesting. I really can't wait to see what happens next. Also, I loved the refrence to "The Thorn Birds".

See you on Easter!
lalala chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
LOL that was so cute!

I laughed so hard when Romano was being all embarrassed :D

CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEE
Pandakimchi chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was a great story! I really hope you continue
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
This story is sooooo cute! Please please please continue!
LobsterSalad chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
When's Lent?

Good idea. What kind of place is Amsterdam's Red Light District?
bobness chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh, silly, silly Spain! This cracked me up, and I can't wait to see what happens!

*gasps* Giving up the Internet? Geez, you're brave! *stares in awe*