Reviews for Take The Wheel
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
It's nice that Jimmy gets some love, literally and metaphorically and because-the-author-is-writing-about-him-at-all.
WhiteGreen chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Really enjoyed this story!
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Friend! I have few words. In fact, I was just going to favorite author you and be done, in a charmingly creepster kind of way, but I couldn't be so cruel, so I will try and fit much praise into this review. I'm basically just going through your profile and reading everything, and it rocks my socks in a major way. I mean, the D/C above all, but your writing style is solid in everything. You have brought me much joy... among other things. *waggles eyebrows* So a toast to you. Clink. Keep on doing what you do.
Heaven's Eagle chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
My chuck, I need more of this. You, kinda sir, have awakened me to the fact that this three-way pairing is my fucking favourite. Plus, I love Jimmy/Castiel talking to each other and shit.
CatchingCraziness chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I really like this. Strangest threesome ever (because I don't know what else to call it). Reminded me a bit of 'The Host' by Stephanie Meyer. :)
Raicheru chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
This story was so wonderful. I love your style and the dialogue was great. I've grown quite fond of Jimmy since I saw that episode and it was great to see him take charge here.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Awesome story. I seriously don't know how I miss this story while looking for good Jimmy fics but I'm glad that I did now. :)
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love this story. I honestly thought it would creep me out and I wouldn't like it. And yet I really do love it. I am now just as guilty of re-reading this one as I am all the other stories I review. And I really must appreciate that Jimmy falls for Dean too. I mean who wouldn't? So bravo!:)
netherlady chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I have always felt sad for vessels; especially Novak. I hope he died the first time Castiel did.
I feel even more sad for him now :'(
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
This is a great story! I like stories with Jimmy, he never gets enough credit, heh. Love the romance, too! Excellent job and thanks for posting!
Slocut chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
awesome
KierstenIsMyName chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I don't know how I lived my life before without this fic.

Excuse the melodrama, I get it from tumblr XD. But, yeah, I deeply enjoyed reading this. Actually, I generally just enjoy your writing... so, yeah... you're awesome, thanks for existing.

... bye.
hedgehog3000 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
I really, really love this story!

There should be more fics about the connection between Jimmy and Cas

You made this very interesting and I love how you described the relationship between Jimmy, Cas and Dean.
Kiryn chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Fuuuuuck, man. Oh my gosh. JIMMY. My heart utterly bleeds for you, because that poor man's been fucked over so hard by his life that it isn't even funny.

This is actually the first Jimmy fic that I've read, because usually his character makes me deeply uncomfortable-not because I don't like him, but because the whole Vessel business in SPN is really kind of disturbing to me. I mean...how Jimmy just completely dropped the ball on his life for a YEAR, all because he prayed to serve God...and then how he can't ever go back? And no offense really to Cas, but how Cas didn't even attempt to console his family? Just...I don't know. The whole thing is just uncomfortable for me, and I usually prefer to not think about poor Jimmy and his situation at all. And on the plus side of that, it leaves me able to ship Destiel free of guilt.

But THIS FIC. OH MAN, THIS FIC. I HAVE ALL THE FEELS FOR IT. It's just...perfect. Sheer and utter perfection. Dean/Jimmy normally makes me side-eye it, but the way you have it set up here is just so REAL and now I can't ever imagine Jimmy NOT ending up feeling this way for Dean. (And yes, Dean, I guess you just really are that awesome.) And I want to hug Dean to death for offering at least friendship to JIMMY, as opposed to being uninterested in anything besides Castiel. So just...yay. So much love for everything ever.

Oh, and can I just say that I also loved Claire's acceptance, even if Amelia can't (not that I blame her, really-again, this whole Vessel thing gives us lowly humans the shit end of the stick).

So, yeah, definitely favoriting this. :)
hikarilightz chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
first jimmy story and oh god. it was SO EMOTIONAL. especially chapter 5. cas match-making dean and jimmy just in case he dies and wont come back. that is so... oh god. i was flailing in class. and jimmy had to go through SO much pain, just for Dean and Castiel. like-i-oh-god. And the fact that Dean loves Castiel and not jimmy just..breaks my heart. jimmy, that poor guy. ;u; -hugs-

thanks for this awesome story. ;u;