Reviews for Take The Wheel
Labelca chapter 1 . 4/17
Hey, i just finish reading this story. I love the way you describe the internal struggle of Jimmy. It's really interesting. He deserves all the love in the world. Thank you for the story, love you!
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
I really loved this fic. I can't believe how well you fleshed out Jimmy, and made him more than just Cas' vessel.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
I hope Jimmy can find some peace in there. Sheesh, he's sure earned it after all that.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 11/20/2016
Where the hell is an angel blade when you need one?!
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
I wish we'd seen more of Jimmy during the show. I would've liked to know more about his character.
butski chapter 5 . 8/28/2015
I think this story was awesome and I must say that you are a talented writer. Please keep up the writing. Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
It's nice that Jimmy gets some love, literally and metaphorically and because-the-author-is-writing-about-him-at-all.
WhiteGreen chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
Really enjoyed this story!
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Friend! I have few words. In fact, I was just going to favorite author you and be done, in a charmingly creepster kind of way, but I couldn't be so cruel, so I will try and fit much praise into this review. I'm basically just going through your profile and reading everything, and it rocks my socks in a major way. I mean, the D/C above all, but your writing style is solid in everything. You have brought me much joy... among other things. *waggles eyebrows* So a toast to you. Clink. Keep on doing what you do.
Heaven's Eagle chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
My chuck, I need more of this. You, kinda sir, have awakened me to the fact that this three-way pairing is my fucking favourite. Plus, I love Jimmy/Castiel talking to each other and shit.
CatchingCraziness chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I really like this. Strangest threesome ever (because I don't know what else to call it). Reminded me a bit of 'The Host' by Stephanie Meyer. :)
Raicheru chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
This story was so wonderful. I love your style and the dialogue was great. I've grown quite fond of Jimmy since I saw that episode and it was great to see him take charge here.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
Awesome story. I seriously don't know how I miss this story while looking for good Jimmy fics but I'm glad that I did now. :)
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love this story. I honestly thought it would creep me out and I wouldn't like it. And yet I really do love it. I am now just as guilty of re-reading this one as I am all the other stories I review. And I really must appreciate that Jimmy falls for Dean too. I mean who wouldn't? So bravo!:)
netherlady chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I have always felt sad for vessels; especially Novak. I hope he died the first time Castiel did.
I feel even more sad for him now :'(