Reviews for Myth broken heart
User chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Aww please update it's so cool!
alanasert chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
I would love it if you updated! It's THE best!
Doomsary chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I really like this story so far! I have read the MYTH series about 10 times now and a huge fan of Skeeve/Aahz. I am really hooked into your story and can't wait to know what happens next. I hope you will continue this story.
Tricia Johnson chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
In case anyone hasn't yet reviewed your story I just wanted to say that I am enjoying it immensely:) its nice to see the a more emotional side to Aahz and Skeeve's relationship. Also I wanted to tell that even if I am the only person that reviews your story; as long as you are enjoying it yourself that is what is really important. Because your desire to pour your heart in soul into your work makes it all the more riveting and worthwhile.

Keep up the good work from a fellow writer and Myth I.N.C lover Tricia
The idiot with no name chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Can't wait to see what Aahz has in mind ;). and this is a bit better. Keep it up :D!
The idiot with no name chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Hi there! Long time no see :)! I like where this is going. Aahz better be there for Skeeve when he needs comfort! Sorry for not reviewing the last chapter. Computer got busted and I had to do everything on the mobile and then that got busted! The irony! Anyway, how are you :)? You could do a little longer chapters, this one is a teeny bit short. And Skeeve didn’t have a shirt on. And he could try to use his magic. You didn't say why he didn't use it. Don't get mad if this sounds too much like a flame. I'm just trying to give helpful advice. I hope you will update soon. See (read) you soon (waves)!
The idiot with no name chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I like the story so far. But you might try to improve your grammar a bit. And Aahz was a little ooc, but that could be due to shock. You should keep the story T rated until you get to the gory parts. So far so good. Keep it up! I wish you all the luck in the world :D! See you soon :)!
The idiot with no name chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I like this story :D! Please update soon. just one question: is it going to be slash? Please say yes! If not, oh well. Good luck

:-*!