Reviews for The Underwear Affair:How the Leopard Got His Spots
Fanficgirl1999 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Okay! I was enjoying it until Danny almost got raped! Good... Though maybe you coukd actually watch an episode of the show... I dont know if you realised this but Kono is a girl...!
You're a good writer though :-) xx
ican'tbelieveyou'recopyingthis chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Haha! While reading this, I couldn't stop laughing. It has a perfect mix of everything!
Dreamweaver37 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
The lesson here is stick to Superman underwear. Just sayin'.
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I wonder Danny brought for Steve?
SeenaC chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Well, it seems the internet ate my first review, so I'll try this again!

This story had me doing a little happy dance!

Poor Steve! On one of the few times he lets his playful side out to romp it ends up biting both he and Danny in the behind!

(pun fully intended!)

This was a great story with the perfect mix of fun, angst, suspense, and fluff. More please! :-)
Nadja chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is too funny. I really enjoyed the story. Thanks a lot!
Tanith2011 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Firstly I would like to offer my most sincere and respectful apology to both these fine authors, "LadyOscar23" and "senzarit". Had I seen this story posted here today, I would have held off posting my update to "Forget Me Not" until another day.

This story is certainly a mark of two brilliant minds combining and "unleashing" their talent in this fandom. These days I more often than not pass up on reading one-shot stories over 3000 words long but the title itself was enough to draw me in to take a peek. Now here I am, after reading this tale in its entirety and it doesn't feel like I've just read almost 7000 words as I sit glued to my lap top screen.

Reading this as a whole I didn't know whether to laugh at the numerous believable scenes and in-character dialogue or grab some popcorn (and hope not to choke on it!) or grip the edge of my seat during Danny's kidnapping ordeal!

The highlight of this story, if I had to pick one, would be the scene taking place in the Governor's office where poor Steve had to explain to both the Governor himself and Manicote how his second in command's underwear was the evidence they needed to implicate Moro Salvato's involvement in Danny's disappearance. I almost spewed with uncontrollable laughter!

"I'm just sorry I couldn't be a fly on the wall while you tried to explain to the Governor and DA why you knew those were mine," Danny said, smiling."

I couldn't agree more with Danny here!

This story is just so well written throughout. From the moment Danny laid eyes on the leopard print gift he received from Steve to the gripping kidnapping scenes then the guys working on the case with Che and the Governor's and D.A's involvement then finally to the action packed rescue and the last scene where I'm getting hints there's more to this story to be told!

Thank you both of you for sharing this fun filled tale! I enjoyed reading this immensely and I intend to return and re-read it again!

Here's hoping the "rampaging plot bunny" will lead you on another merry chase...