Reviews for What I've Been Denied
shiks chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
poor noel :C. He literally lost everything.. mean ass square enix. :l
LilacsBloom chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Even though it's short piece, so much effort is put into it. I think it just really characterises Noel so well with the life he led and how it would effect him as a person *and well,the bedroom lol* but it was done in a way that felt true to him. It's like you picked his brain XD

But yesh, this is a short but sweet piece. That's it's almost poetic in the way it reads. I think this has inspired me to write something lol.

Nice short!
Sweet.Crazy-DramaQueen chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Told ya I would review!

I'm gonna say that I love it! Just the mere mention that Noel 'takes Serah' makes me happy! And you see what you did there? Variation. Sweet loving during the day and wild possessive at night. This is pure Noel, it's so short, but still beautiful, just because it puts him in the spotlight for a change and not just Serah. I seriously can't wait until you publish those other stories of yours, because this one isn't even smutty and it exist of all gold.

Thank you!

LOVE IT - *dies*.
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i like it.
Cinnamon Pink chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Even though it was short, I thought it was a good story. It really highlights the desolate loneliness of the time Noel comes from, and how it would affect his relationships with people from another world. I was totally thinking about that while playing, how everything would be new to him, special, even precious, like his companionship with Serah. It really reminds me of the movie Terminator, how Reece went back in time to be protect Sarah from the desolate future he came from and they fell in love. I really hope you write more Noel/Serah! Looking forward to it!
drinktea chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was so original, so pretty and so sad! I don't often think of Noel as a victim of his time, but this piece just really made me feel sorry for him... it's a first for me, that's for sure. Good job on this )
aria chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Somewhat bittersweet, but still cute :) I wish it was longer, your writing is great :D Looking forward to more posts~ (and lemons! Haha)