Reviews for Thinking About It
This is awesome!:)
PKPineappleKingPK chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awww love
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Unfolds beautifully and naturally.
Autumn2012 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Loved the simplicity of this fic, how you made the right situation so simple to achieve which made their relationship seem all the more meant to be :) loved it :)
iknowuknow chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
W0OOOOOOOOOOOOO i SHOULD SO BE ASLEEP BUT I CANT STOP READING i just figured out I had caps lock on but I dont even care! WoOOOO
whimsical-one-ga chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Love the "you can't" lines... but she did. Nice story
the-omnomnom-phenomenon chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I love Lassiet stories where Juliet realizes that Carlton is better for her than Shawn!
hfce chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
LOL! I am used to you going slower. But fast is good too. LOL! Loved it. :)
dragonmactir chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
How is it you always manage to say what I think before I've figured out how to say what I think? Are you psychic? Get out of my head!

Love it love it love it, you have GOT Spencer's number and I think you might actually be Juliet except that I doubt you'd ever actually have gotten involved with Shawn in the first place. When I first started watching PSYCH I couldn't understand why I was supposed to root for an obvious con man who used and lied to everyone around him. Over time I modified my opinion of Shawn but I never did figure out why Juliet would fall for anyone so determinedly superficial. I'm thinking of petitioning the creators to let you write the relationship episodes from now on. ;)
Hi chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I love this story, and I like Lassiet. But Shawn has changed since dating Juliet. And I haven't seen his motorcycle, so maybe he's getting a car:)))((((
Lupinista chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
your writing is superb. you mentioned everything I dislike about Shawn - I really wish Juliet would come to her senses!
AlyshebaFan1 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Aww...just lovely, as always. Very nice one-shot, and a great post-supper read. :)
Lawson227 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012