Reviews for Winter Winds
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I loved the idea of jem/sophie so much! It is so sad the author didn't explore them more!
bluaria chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is really, really lovely. I also like GideonSophie but I really loved SophieJem too and this fic was really amazing; it touched my emotions and I like the way you described Jem's thoughts. Please write more SophieJem and also this would be a wonderful story if you ever turned it into one.

xx wolfinny van claudius
Anime-GaGa chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh, I liked this. And I think you could have done something much more greater if you made a story with this. I also like JemSophie and is this GideonSophie the spoiler of CP. Haha, I'm reading the book right now, you know.

Well, we will see. Did you think to change this into a story and not only one-shots? Your choice of course, but I would read it if you did.

Go on like this, your writing style is good. Thumbs up!
lauren chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Please write more Jem/Sophie fics!This was captured Jem's character really well,and that's very hard to do.I've been waiting forever for Jem/Sophie 're right-they did have potential.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Love this one as well 3

I believe that Jem had to have at least noticed Sophie's love, and you wrote this piece very well. Working in Gideon and Tessa beautifully.