Reviews for Loving Madness
CharlieBoneFan chapter 21 . 2/20
It was a wondrous story!
twilightangelspirit chapter 20 . 1/12
this is the best fanfiction i have ever read, this is so amazing. i was fangirling all the way while reading this 3

thanks for writing this and making me and lots of other people happy :D this was so lovely and perfectly written
Mad tea time chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
Sorry. It is : nothing's going to hurt you not while I'm around. Still Swenny Todd
Mad tea time chapter 15 . 5/23/2014
No ones going to hurt ... Not I'm around. Great reference to Sweeny Todd:)
Mad Tea Time chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
I love this story. Brilliant! :)
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Weird, I've always heard the line as, "She killed my Jabber-berry-wocky?!" rather than Jabber-BABY-wocky. Hm...Maybe I should go to the PDF of the script I've got bookmarked and check to be sure, but I could SWEAR that it's Jabber-BERRY-wocky.

...Or perhaps I'm a bit more Mad than I thought and have just been hearing things. n_n
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 14 . 4/27/2014
I found the quote, though it took me a moment to register that it was from the book because you switched up the words a bit. You made it, "Your hair is in need of cutting," but the original quote was, "Your hair wants cutting."

...

CLOSE ENOUGH! XD
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 13 . 4/27/2014
/I/ know why a raven is like a writing desk! I figured it out by putting myself into a Mad State of Mind and following a Mad Train of Thought down a Path of Mad Logic, which eventually led me to the Conclusion that the reason they're alike is because feathers. :)
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
Yaaaaay, Absolem! I love hearing him call her "stupid girl." To me, it seems like at the beginning of the movie, when she's "not hardly" Alice, he actually is annoyed with her and genuinely calling her stupid, but in more of a, "oh-god-this-could-take-a-while-who-knows-what-it'll-take-to-jog-her-memory" sort of a way rather than in a mean way, but as the movie goes on, by the time they see each other again when she's "almost Alice," even though he still comes across as firm and maybe even rude to some people, by that point in time, I feel like "stupid girl" has gotten to where it's his version of Tarrant referring to Alice as a boy in his moments of "giddy madness," as I call it.
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Aaaaah, I always love it when someone writes a story where she gets into the habit of using his given name to address him! Something about it just makes me very happy inside! n_n I read one story once where the person who wrote it pointed out in their author's note that it didn't really make sense to her because...the basic gist of it was, "think about it, if you had a friend that you'd known for a long time and they had a nickname, and that nickname was the only thing you'd ever known them as, and then one day you learned their real name, would you just automatically switch to the real name, or would you keep using the nickname?" And I get that, I do understand the logic behind what she was saying there, and yeah, with certain pairings, it works better with the nicknames (like my OTP for Wicked is Fiyeraba, and to read a fic where he doesn't call her Fae nearly 24/7 is just weird for me), but then in other cases, such as with the Halice (or Talice, as I prefer) pairing, there's just something about her calling him Tarrant that makes them seem that much closer to each other, you know? I guess it's the same reason why Fiyero calling Elphaba Fae is such a thing for me; it's not something that anybody else ever really uses, and that makes their relationship seem that much more intimate.

I'm sorry, I tend to ramble sometimes. *blushes* This is great so far, it's...(let's see how many M words I can think of to use here that are all synonyms of each other, shall we?) It's marvelous...magnificent...miraculous...majestic...magnanimous...magnific...monumental...mind-blowing...moving...I'm sure there are plenty of others, but you get the picture. (Okay, I might've cheated a tiny bit and gone to for some of those, lol)
estie793 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Ooh! I am so happy I stalked your profile and found this! It seems like it will be delightful! I am off to the next chapter now.
Aztech chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
I just really LOVE the battling scenes, and the love scenes are just so cute and mad! So amazing!
misuky7 chapter 21 . 1/12/2014
This was amazing. I believe Alice would make a wonderful queen and Tarrant her consort. :3
victoria chapter 17 . 1/5/2014
Se lo horrible que es tener un hermano pequeño , el yo no puedo publicar ni leer si no es ha escondidas por que revisa lo que leo...
Mr encanta tu estilo de escribir y porfa siempre sigue escribiendo mas historias...soy tu fan. ...3
:-) :-D
victoria chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Te adoro me encanta como escribes he leido muchos de tus fanfics y los adoro y esta es mi historia favorita ... sigue escribiendo mas cuentos de esta pareja