Reviews for Turning Tables
EmeraldFalls chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Oh darn. Why'd you stop writing? I want to know what happens.
h2ofan chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
love this idea if Rikki had the money though i would like to see Rikki win the lottery then in sorrow for Zane give him most of like if theu got 100,000 he could get 90,000 of to you again love it but i would not like to stop just like that.P.S if you update i am like zikki's number 1 fan so they have to get back together please.
H2ofan chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
I read this chapter loved it but I think you have great ideas but you just don't know how work them though in class that is me so I can't say much other than confusion I enjoyed it however I am not understanding the story so I can not read on sorry :(
H2ofan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I thought that was a good start but I did not get the start it seemed like Rikki was dead clingy from how you put and did not seem like a joke then in the middle the story really picked up even though this is just the prologue I just wanted to let you know.
AMPM12M chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
Cool chapter I'm excited to read the next chapter. Updat soon.
RikkoTheClown chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I love this! Update soon, please!
blue chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
It's getting interesting! Loved Rikki/Zane interactions - especially the one in the car:) I would say poor Miriam but I hate her:D Trying to break Zikki up:(
Zikki 3 chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
Thats was so good and well written you defiantley have a talent for it i really like it and cant wait to see the tables turn and if the appreciation of what the other has draws them together and what is wrong with lewis? Update soon :)
AMPM12M chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
I like it and what happened/happens with Lewis? Hope that you update soon please.
MagicMaker494 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
So sad, but I love it! It's so new and original, please please Please write more! I know u have a heart of Gold and I bet it becomes Golden when u write!
kat238 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I like it and I hope to see more soon. Its good syory update soon please.
blue again chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I wish there was some Zikki here... Anyway, great chapter.
blue2389 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Hey. I read the new 2nd chapter and I got to say it's better than the previous one. Don't get me wrong, but it was to easy and sweet. This kind of Rikki is more believable. I like where you're going with this story. Hope to see more chapters soon - to all of your fanfics. You're a great writer:D
As Clear As Black chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I love that people still watch this! Love your story. I'm a fan of Rikki and Zane's relationship. Great chapter!
BeamerProductions chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
This is really good so far. Please update soon.