Reviews for The revenge of Kaos
samjax chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Please update this soon please and I have a story that will blow your minds and make you say what its kaos butler glumshanks he's been possessed by an evil amulet

Its called revenge of the butler take a look and this story is interesting and terrifying at the same time so update it :-) :-)
Technow chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I am going to use my favourite adjective to describe this chapter: Interesting.
Technow chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Yes, this chapter sucked.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
please im not scared of mr whiny pants what did he say
who knows chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
O.k. I really liked this chapter. Maybe Kaos looks for Theresa on the beach and finds Spyro by mistake and tries to do the same thing to him that he did to his minions, but Spyro starts absorbing the dark magic which Kaos did not see coming. Eon then "feels" that Spyro needs help so he and Theresa make their way to the beach and see Kaos there. In their eyes it looks like Kaos has put spell on Spyro. Eon then casts a spell to flush the dark magic out of Spyro. Kaos sees his chance and kid-naps Theresa. Eon asks Kaos to come so they can talk out a deal. Kaos asks for Spyro so Eon can get Teresa back. Eon says no way and the skylanders make a circle around Spyro. Eon tells Kaos to choose something else,Kaos says no. Spyro says he'll do it for Theresa and for the freedom of two of Kaos's minions, which Kaos says yes to. Spyro then frees Sunbright and Tenbra.
Eternal Insight chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
There's a seperate category just for Skylanders, move your story there or I'll report you.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
o.k.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
ditzy;...*screams and runs away from kaos*
HorseMagic17 chapter 8 . 10/14/2012
well the story could've been rated PG-13 so you might want change the rating to rated M

yes it was very dark

as for kaos well i thought he was suppose to be more whiney spoiled bart.
serperior 12th chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
how dare sonny do such a thing! she's awesome why would she even do that?!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
I hope Theresa is allowed to see Cyrus!
Vanessa De Bryer chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
I wouldn't say it sucked, but it was very violent and gruesome and disturbing. I must admit, this story is taking a definite direction, getting darker and grittier. I'm afraid I don't know what "OC's" are, otherwise I'd comment on that as you asked. The Skylanders are generally targetted at a younger audience, but your story is most definitely not. I would like to read more, but it would be nice to read a more uplifting chapter at some point. I wanted to read about your lead heroine learning battle tips from Eon, and maybe the story might move on a bit rather than more chapters of gore and plot development. But that's only my opinion, and it's not a criticism. I do like to write dark stuff myself, far more than "good guys" plot threads.
Dragonstars chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
interesting... please update soon!
modeluchosen1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
wow!this story is great,and well though!so you know,i have a communitee for skylander ctualy the FIRST one,and i just havnt been online since skylanders came if i add it?
CynderFanForever chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
I like the direction the story's going in. There are a few typos, but not too many. Btw, you know that chapter 2 of Devil's Shadow is up, right?