Reviews for Theodicy
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/24
So Conan found it to. Was expected.
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
And whole new one shot to dedicate to out cute little Meitantei-kun
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Would Hattori ever stumble across this place?
ichiruzuka chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh. I guess this explains almost everything. At first I thought Conan will meet those two.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Philosophical musings over pie.

Oh, so it's sort of a crossover cosmology cafe? (I can't help but think I've heard of that somewhere...)
Aniki-xvi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Sweet! nice, and the way you wrote made it Beautiful! _
Withdrawn chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
SONUVAB*TCH! F*ck Yes! That was spot on and perfect! ... I don't think I even have enough words or the mental faculties required to process them LEFT after reading that to tell you how thoroughly blown away I am by all of That. Godd*mnit, do you know how to write a story. Because That? That was just flat-out Amazing.
Zephyrus Genesis chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Okay, I've looked for clues and the only solution I can find to Conan's reaction to the name 'Lou', and that one reviewer's '0_0' moment is that it's short for 'Lucifer' but I'd like to know if that's true or if I'm missing something in this story and its prequal. Could you tell me?
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is such a cute little story. I always wonder how Conan deals with the stress of being a detective and being around dead bodies all the time. And I like the way you slip a little supernatural into the DC-verse.
Siaqii chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
DarkBeta chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Is this like the Inn Between Worlds, which you can only access if your story remains the same otherwise? (i.e. Conan would've gotten away on his own, tho' perhaps not comfortably.) Except the other story was "Refuge" which implies the offer of safety.

Doesn't surprise me a bit that Conan is willing (or forced) to see what's *there* as opposed to what's rational.

I got that the beef stew was "bossy in a bowl", and coffee "draw one in the dark", but you left "dog biscuits in the alley" as an exercise for the student, and the student is stumped. Internet search time!

Wishing you all the best, as ever,

Ally Marton chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Huh, Conan WOULD be able to talk to 'Lou' (took me a little bit, but I made a face somewhat similar to this - O_O when it connected), without batting an eyelash...

Everytime I read your works, I'm dutifully reminded WHY you would NEVER want to be in Conan's situation DESPITE how cool it can seem. Thanks for another epic fic!

A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I'm really loving this series.

Hakuba's staunch ignorance of anything that seems off to him compared to Conan's inability to ignore the peculiarities of the pub. The drama that you witness as the characters have BAD DAYS.

This is wonderfully done. These make fantastic standalones, but have great potential for a larger series. No matter if you leave it just these two or expand it into something more, I am content.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Interesting idea
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Gonna run into each other at the bar ever? Wouldn't that be a conversation.