Reviews for Walk down the aisle
CaliAli chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Ok, so I've had this on my favorites for a while now, and I've never reviewed. Sadly. But, I was looking for something sweet, and romantic, and I love this story. Good job!
Arawynn chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely loved this story. I was glad they had two ceremonies and Kagome got blessings from Inuyasha's family too. The raw emotion of true love was captured very well. Serious kudos to the author!
Arawynn chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
If the wedding theme was Feudal era shouldn't their attire be wedding kimonos?
Arawynn chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
That was such a great touch. Inuyasha planted those violets for Kagome. sigh...
Arawynn chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
I am in awe of the plot of this story so far. Its really very touching not to mention well written. Kudos!
Arawynn chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Oh wow...this reading this chapter just filled my heart with all fuzzy emotions. Inuyasha, that was a damn good proposal when it comes to romantic grand gestures.
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 39 . 10/28/2012
Awesome, u should make a sequel
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
What's that song called
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
I love this story so far, I can't waite to finish it
Serenity252 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Thats a pretty ring... emerald is my birthstone! I would so say yes!
noffermans chapter 39 . 5/7/2012
an do you know how amazing all your story's are, Read read most off them, and i just couldn't stop reading it to the end,

i hope i read very much more of you
italianpixie14 chapter 39 . 4/27/2012
This story was so good! It made me wish that they would make a few episodes of InuYasha and Kagome's marriage. I will be reading more of your excellent stories from now on. I hope your book gets published! Good luck!
Purplediamon chapter 39 . 4/8/2012
U r amazing I wish I could do this. U have inspired me to try, can u write a fanfic without an acount?
Purplediamon chapter 38 . 4/8/2012
U did amazing writing this fanfic I is soo jelous because u r good at writing, good luck getting the book published. U did really well for your first lemon. Omg u like vampire knight too. I loove zero he is amazing I feel bad for him. I think u should write a fanfic for vampire knight. Don't feel pressured to though u don't have to just an idea. Thanks for naming those other fanfics. Thanks again u r awesome.
Maria Ricks chapter 39 . 4/7/2012
This Chapter... This Whole story was Amazing. You did a Great Job Writing this. I absoulutely loved how sweet you made Inuyasha. I can't say this enough, This was Amazing. I loved it 3