Reviews for Walk down the aisle
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 39 . 2/24
Plz write a sequel to this amazing story. Let me know ASAP.
rikuisis90 chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
Wow, just wow. Again. I read this story last out of all your Inuyasha fics. I absolutely loved it. It was so beautiful, sweet, and fluffy! And you did a great job on the lemons. (Are you sure it was your first one? Lol) You really do all the characters justice, and you are truly creative and descriptive. I loved all your stories. Can you do a later on story with them having lots of kids and Sango and Mirokus, maybe even Rin and Sesshomaru if he changes his mind? (Maybe having nephews and nieces would make him want his own or he couldn't deny Rin anything that she wants?) I have yet to see a story that actually shows the fruit of their lives, love, and hard work. They all deserve to be happy and have joyful lives. I hope all went well with your novel and I would love to read it. I hope you always continue writing and sharing your gift. Hope life is good to you and all is well! Thank you for the great stories!
Luna Iris chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Ok, so I've had this on my favorites for a while now, and I've never reviewed. Sadly. But, I was looking for something sweet, and romantic, and I love this story. Good job!
Arawynn chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
I absolutely loved this story. I was glad they had two ceremonies and Kagome got blessings from Inuyasha's family too. The raw emotion of true love was captured very well. Serious kudos to the author!
Arawynn chapter 15 . 9/22/2013
If the wedding theme was Feudal era shouldn't their attire be wedding kimonos?
Arawynn chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
That was such a great touch. Inuyasha planted those violets for Kagome. sigh...
Arawynn chapter 11 . 9/22/2013
I am in awe of the plot of this story so far. Its really very touching not to mention well written. Kudos!
Arawynn chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Oh wow...this reading this chapter just filled my heart with all fuzzy emotions. Inuyasha, that was a damn good proposal when it comes to romantic grand gestures.
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 39 . 10/28/2012
Awesome, u should make a sequel
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
What's that song called
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 14 . 10/28/2012
I love this story so far, I can't waite to finish it
Serenity252 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Thats a pretty ring... emerald is my birthstone! I would so say yes!
noffermans chapter 39 . 5/7/2012
an do you know how amazing all your story's are, Read read most off them, and i just couldn't stop reading it to the end,

i hope i read very much more of you
italianpixie14 chapter 39 . 4/27/2012
This story was so good! It made me wish that they would make a few episodes of InuYasha and Kagome's marriage. I will be reading more of your excellent stories from now on. I hope your book gets published! Good luck!
Purplediamon chapter 39 . 4/8/2012
U r amazing I wish I could do this. U have inspired me to try, can u write a fanfic without an acount?