Reviews for Metroid Shinji
The Exile chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
The plot of the story is interesting, I like the thought you've given on Chozo culture and on the way the story will progress. Shinji/Samus is a cute crossover. However, the punctuation and grammar needs some work. You miss commas quite a lot, chain too many 'and's together, use 'was' for 'were' at least once, keep forgetting to capitalise Shinji and I think the tense changes randomly sometimes. These can easily be fixed though
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Now this is an interesting crossover and I like different Shinji, including him being brought up by someone else if he had a decent guardian(s) he would have turned out better as in my crossover Cold Fire. I admit my only experiences of Metroid are Super Metroid (SNES) and the Metroid manga.

This may well prove to be a pretty cool crossover, so I'll put a follow.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'm not much on Metroid games but when you get back to this will you give Shinji the same of Armor as Samus?
readerjunkie chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Liked the start,hope you deside to continue it.
Cuball chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Good story. Now im curious to see what happens. Please update soon.
Archnecromancer King chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
You made me curious. I want to see how you develop the concept, looks promising. Good luck with this story.
Midnight6 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
I'm always up for a good crossover. Though I have to point out some style issues. Your writing needs a certain fluidity in its progression. As things stand your writing style feels more like a listing of facts than a story. Try enhancing your scenario with a descriptive push here and there. Also, I realize you were deliberately going for vagueness and hiding by using "the boy", "bird-like", and "lizard-like" in the beginning, but using them so often made reading the passage needlessly heavy. My old English teacher always told us that "the" is your worst enemy for starting a sentence. Mix things up a little. Bring your vision alive with how you tell your story. Good luck :)