Reviews for Strobelight Serenade
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Ok, this was very, very cool. I was surprised at the Tony / Steve gropey-kissy stuff; seemed out of character. But the story as a whole was both funny and really sweet. You really captured What It Is To Be Steve Rogers; man out of time who spent his childhood as a wimp and his adulthood as a soldier. Poor guy...really sucks to be him. The funny part is that many people would trade in a heartbeat, which really shows the "grass is greener" phenomenon. Oh, and I totally loved the fact that whether Natasha went to prom is "classified.". Which I think means "I didn't and dot want to admit it.". :)

Thanks for writing this, it made me happy.
luise chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
so cute, you write tony really well, with all his smartass coments. one i'd really like developed is the bruce thig, i thought it was very sweet, but lasted so little.
Shadow Elrondsell chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
"That way our triumph and joy will be shared in the bonds of brotherhood. And sisterhood, Natasha, I apologize for the inherent patriarchy of the English language."

Those lines. I LOVE YOU!

This was well written, true to character, and had the right amount of humour.
amba gurl chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Haha this was awesome :-) I love the macarena... danced it at my high school formal (australian prom), we managed to get all the teachers and the principal in on it too :-D
Capt.Cow chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
This was so hilarious. And also muh more charming than I had expected it would be. All of them doing the macareena, that was just genius. Also Thor partying on the dance floor. Obviously you need to send this to a big-wig. This must be the next Avengers film!
Kavery12 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I would quote my favourite lines, but that would mean pasting the entire story into a review. Which would defeat the point. I loved the humour! The characters were pitch-perfect, especially Tony and Steve. On top of that, it was a textured piece - the best humour is paired with just the right hint of contrasting emotions and you hit that particular balance beautifully. I was snorting with laughter but connecting with the characters on a more serious note at the same time. Excellent story. I've read it twice and will probably read it again.
P.S. Bruce should definitely get some more minions and dub Louisa Chief Minion :D
Ink and Roses chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I can't believe this hasn't got more reviews! (I suppose it probably has something to do with the slightly intimidating length, but still.) This is quite possibly the best Avengers story I've ever read. So in character, so brilliant, so funny, so PERFECT! I'm off to read the rest of your stuff now.
TsunaMoshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That's amazing. Thank you for inspiration!
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
"He'll probably identify with Regina. His hair is full of secrets." Cracked up at the Mean Girls refrence, lol. Great story!
Taiyo-chan the Neko Writer chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Oh my gosh... Neeeehhhh!

I love this story,I absolutely love you and this story!Can't imagine you did this while drunk as and Tony interacting had me laughing and go all fuzzy nearly being glomped to death by all those teens.

Oh,Bruce and his little minion.

Clint being so cool and Natasha so sway.

Avengers dancing to the Macarena at a high school dance.

RAMFLMFAO!
Lolin' Girl chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Lol, this is one of my most favorite stories. Great job :)
Consumption chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
... I have no words. Amazing. Still in shock...
Kichi Hisaki chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That was great. Oh my God, that was great. If there was a way to recommend this for an award or something, I would. Seriously.

And you made that characters act absolutely RIDICULOUS in an In-Character sort of way. And God, Tony Stark as a rambler is amazing. Well, he's a rambler anyway, but you made it as if he rambles ALL THE LIVE LONG DAY, and it was great. Poor Steve.

Thanks for the very humorous read!
J3nesis chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Thanks for a giggle :) I particularly liked Thor's songs and the Carrie reference.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 5/6/2012