Reviews for Hazards
Dawn Racer chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
awe I love this! It shows their love for each other and the complications of their lives in a way that is almost intimate. The way you wrote this portrays a view point that I don't think I have ever seen before. A job well done!
TheLandOfIce chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Awesome and cute cx
Huntress Under Seige chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I liked the way that the story was written. While every relationship has it's quirks and problems, their relationship has never really been taken as real as it was here. Mirage is a spy; of course their has to be secrets!

I liked how you made him be apologetic, even though Mirage normally doesn't show emotions that well. You also didn't turn him into a total dishcloth either, which was nice to read.

Overall I enjoyed the story! Great job! My other OTP doesn't get alot of good, well-constructed and yet still believable stories, yet you managed it quite well.

3 Huntress
Casting Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That was so cute and angsty and so Hound/Mirage. XD Nice scenario!
Sideslip chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That was very well done. It showed the downside of a relationship during a time of war. I could tell that neither one like the situation but they are mature enough in their relationship that they can overcome it.
hecate-19 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Aw, man, this is... I'm not as big as fan of Hound/Mirage as I am of Prowl/Jazz, but I've got to say, their chemistry is just as compelling. I just have to say that most of us tend to idealize our favorite pair's relationship, myself included. We never think (or even want to) about any possible negative points for or drawbacks to such relationships; all the "bumps in the road" or potholes along the way, as it were.

With that said, this is a great example of how Hound and Mirage's relationship could work out, despite certain setbacks like accidently learning top secret information and having the memory of it erased instead of getting killed for knowing too much. Great job! *thumbs up*