Reviews for I Love You
Soooo cute I almost accepted this headcannon omg
yailover97 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Sweet endless love /o/
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh so cute
sincerely me chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hello. I would just like to say that I love your story, Mrs Jezebel, and hope that you continue writing.
ForbiddenKissesInTheDark chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Hehee *pervy thoughts*Opps *slaps self*Moreeee! mee need moreee pleasseee! *Puppy eyes*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
So awesome and smexy! I reread it about several times and it had the same effect on me evey time. You really are a good writer!
queenyaoiawsome1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
you-are-... AWESOME
Addi Winchester chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
i love it!
Catanda69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved it.
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
This was damn brilliant but I was hoping we'd get to read the sweet love making~ Damn my perverted mind. Now I must go and read a smuty fic to statisfy me :( Lol well you did well! I enjoyed this greatly!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
i love it
hiddendestiny101 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Hey don't be shy this was a really romantic fanfic I personally loved thank you for writing it
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Poor Misaki, he always ends up with a pain in the ass (pun intended). But as he said, he wouldn't stay if it bothered him too much. He really should grow up a little though; three years is quite a bit of time. That's Japanese manga for ya!

This is a cute story and I enjoyed reading. I didn't see any 'glaring' mistakes that would detract from the plot, so good job! Omettado goziamosu (if that's even how you spell that. I should practice my Japanese into Romanji characters.) Keep writing and I will keep reading.

Arigatou and Ganbae!