Reviews for Rookie Who?
boomer4ever chapter 16 . 1/2
Oh my gosh, I really love this fanfic so much! I love how you wrote the characters (even the little side characters). I hope Rookie will be ok and that JPG will be able to help him! I hope you update this soon, I'll patiently await for your next chapter! :)
Awakened Niwana chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
Please don't let it be too late D:
Awakened Niwana, off.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
You sure you gonna finish this?
NightShade chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I love this story plz update
Sunnywriter555 chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
MOAAAAAAR!
kawtharthegreat chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
please update soon wow things are taking a turn for the worst! but there is always a silver lining haha
Guest chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
You have the best and worst cliffhangers, have i ever told you that? Awesome chapter ;)!
Lake Blue1 chapter 16 . 5/29/2014
I'm graduating Junior High School! XD
D: Nuuu Herbert what did you do to Rookie?!
Everyone knows that when Herbert thinks too much into his plans its weakness is always too simple that's it's usually overlooked. :/
Nunnaliie chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
(Woo! XD Looks like I'm not the only high schooler who has a club penguin account! Anyways, onto the review. . .)
Personally, I think this is one of the BEST club penguin fanfiction's I have ever read on this website. The concept is very original, with the character's personalities being spot-on as well. You left me reading chapter after chapter, to the point where I ended up staying up a bit late just to finish where you last continued.
I really can't wait for you to finish the fic soon; keep on writing!
-Nunnaliie (J.)
Walle N Eva chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Oh No! Rookie! :O :(
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
Happy New Year to you too ! Well this is SUSPENCE ! You're an AWESOME author, have I ever said that?
A Blue Muffin chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
ROOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Cuzxsu chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
Noooooooo what's going to happen what if rookie is really really gone :/
1234 chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
Update very soon Please.
Lake Blue1 chapter 15 . 10/12/2013
Wow...this is great! I really love it! I can't wait to read the next chapter!