Reviews for Senior Prisoner of War Wilhelm Klink
8. B. R. Adford chapter 1 . 2/16
I really enjoyed reading this. Great Job.
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Perfect ending. Well done. Only one stylistic thing I'd like you to consider: scene breaks to show the passage of time and setting. It would make the transition a bit smoother. Other than that, good job.
Tauna Petit-Strawn chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Now that was interesting! The last line makes me think it was not a dream, but if it wasn't a dream...why did they do that to him? mmmm I'd love to see a short sequal explaining things. :)
hogan macgyver chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Wow, this is a very well written story! I was pretty baffled at the beginning, but I just couldn't stop, and I enjoyed all the twists and turns along the way. Great job! Oh, and welcome to HH fanfic page.
wroxmoe chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I loved it! The ending was superb! I thought he was going to find the tunnel and become an ally. But Baker and Olsen that was too funny.
Abracadebra chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was a really fun exercise in topsy turvy perspective. Hats off to you! I love the ending - whew, close call! Write more please!
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was wonderful and the ending was a bit of surprise. I loved the line about the stalag caving in, and klink wondering if they ate like this every meal. Welcome to the hh fanfiction page.
snooky-9093 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was a delightful story to read, and talk about all of your twists and turns! I would love to read more like this, such as after his dream, what would happen if Klink really *had* discovered the tunnel system?
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That has got to be the most unique tale I've ever read. A truly different twist. Well done!
konarciq chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This was close to genius! You had me laughing, and totally mystified, and I *so* wanted to find out how this had come about! Actually, I would have loved it if it had been made into a multi chapter story, exploring not just Klink further, but also Hogan in this role.

The explanation was unexpected in its expectedness (um... does that make sense?), and maybe therefore didn't feel like a let-down at all.

But then that ending when he goes to check if it's really true - aargh! You had me on the edge of my seat *again*!

Well done, really. I'd love to read more from your hand one day!

Oh, and my favourite line:

"All he had to do was act like Hogan. He laid his hand on the doorknob and deflated. That was easier said than done."

So true...