Reviews for Hello
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Oh my gosh that last part was so sad ;_;. There were a lot of fantastic lines in this though, real gems...lemme go back and find them. Aha!: the description of her in the tree and this:

[and her head is bent over, studying the legs of his trousers,] That awkward moment when you're close to someone but can't look them in the eye. And this:

["See," he whispers, his smile even bigger than before, "that's not so bad."] I don't know why, because it's hard to imagine Hector "whispering," but the way you set him up earlier with how bad he is at talking and how "brusque" he is made this feel just right. Like even Hector has a soft side, and can be romantic (probably without thinking about it; he just doesn't want to scare her).

I also like the bit about Sain's handwriting.

ANYWAY, yes I found this after going through your list on DW. Turns out I'd read the first half and just didn't remember their titles! Now I feel slightly less like a bad friend. I'll keep reading until the list is finished though! P.S. IN CONCLUSION this fic was lovely.

Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Hello Dear
happy day for you, it is my pleasure to write you after viewing your profile today,it really interest me in having communication with you, I'll be grateful if you could write back to my direct email address, which i may be able to tell you all about me and my photos gloryyak31 ya hoo . co m have a nice day do not forget to write directly to my private email,
i will appreciate your urgent respond, much love and affection
Yours Miss glory
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I would have reviewed this sooner, but I've been a bit busy lately, so I'm sorry for the delay.

I have to say I liked it. It's what I've come to expect from you. It's short, yet you make everything so clear. I don't see many stories about Florina either, so this was an interesting choice for you, and I have to say you did quite well. I'd say trying to write for someone timid would be a bit tricky, but you've portrayed her just as she was in the game, at least from what I remember.

Her death was really sad to read, so you did an excellent job writing it. It's sad that she's dying alone, but it's a little sweet in a way because she doesn't want her husband there when she goes. I mean it doesn't sound that great when I wrote that, but when you wrote that scene, I couldn't help but think it a little sweet that she's pretty much wanting him to go on with life.

Well done.
FireEdge chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I LIIIIVE? Why hallo thar... I feel like I've dropped off the face of the planet (that consists of FF dot net). I totally see all of your updates, but life has been so busy and hectic that I can't even bring myself to sit down and read anymore, let alone write... But then just now I saw this alert again and decided that I missed fanfiction, haha.

Either way, I really enjoyed this... Character study? It totally reminded me of how much I love Florina. I loved the situations that you used for each scene as well, they were so appropriate and so normal but they really highlight her "inner turmoil". Gotta say, my favourite scene was with Lyn. Haha, she got stuck in a tree! ... I think I'm delusional from my head cold right now so I'm just going to stop talking. I never seem to have anything useful to say these days.

Anyway, for some reason or another this totally started the wheels of my inspiration turning again. I've a hankering to write some FE7 (this is a terrible time to want to write, curse you midterms!), and hopefully I will act on it before it sputters to a stop again! Also, I swear, one of these days I will catch up to your one million stories, hahaha... I've got my entire life ahead of me, right? CHEERS!
Xirysa chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Oh, this was sweet. I don't think I've seen anything really angsty from you in a while, actually. Aha.

Either way, I liked this. I don't really know what else to say, but, yes. I enjoyed it. Nice work.

RawkHawk2.0 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That... Was amazing. I honestly mean that. It was so touching and realistic and elegant, and I can't do anything but admire it.

Your portrayal of Florina is, in my opinion, spot on, and I doubt many would disagree. In fact, all of the characters seem to be perfectly done, though some are obviously not so easy to place. But the ones who do have notable dialogue, particularly Hector, are extremely believeable.

There's so much I could say about this piece and how much I absolutely love it, but I'm not particularly good with words. But the best way to describe this is with two words: A masterpiece. It honestly is one of the best things I have read, both from you and in general. As always, I continue to look forward to whatever you write.

Best Regards,