Reviews for Chemistry & Timing
generric-username chapter 75 . 7/4
Beautifully written intricate story! So enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing.
Lil' Miss Gryffinpuff chapter 75 . 6/27
I just finished reading this amazing story after weeks of getting through this beast and I just want to start all over again! This story will became one of my absolute favorites. Thank you so much for this beautiful novel (75 chapters definitely qualifies), I thought you were going to end it after part 1 and I am so glad you brought us through the 10 years that Remus had to wait. So much love for this story and your take on the characters we all know and love!
pandapuff527 chapter 75 . 6/26
this took me two days of binging and omg. I really loved it. this will join the ranks of dot in time-turner classics if it hasn't already-I just got back into the fandom. I really really love the perspective you gave. you allowed everybody to be their own character and to have flaws and not the perfect person trope. I like that you let Ron be a good person, and let him be the one hurt in the relationship. you don't see that often and I really think it only enhances everything that happens. I enjoyed your side characters, I was reminded a bit of Moriarty from BBC's Sherlock when you wrote about guillaume. Overall, I love how you allowed your characters to grow and it was done in such a great manner, kudos to you. This was a fantastic journey with believable characterization. It was heavy at times and the time theories were fascinating. Thank you for writing this.
I just wanted to thank you, so much, for such an epic story to read. I've been reading fanfiction for well over 18 years now, and yours is the first to have caught me so completely off guard with the twist of Hermione's affair with Viktor. It was a wonderful read, and I haven't been able to put it down since I picked it up last week! I also really enjoyed the repetitions. The first few times I thought I was having deja vu or that I'd somehow gone back to a previous chapter, but as they continued it really seemed to become part of the story and the scenes were animating themselves inside my mind in a way that words normally can't really achieve. I could just imagine, in my head, how this epic story could play out on a tv screen or something like that.

So thank you, for a wonderful read and for occupying my imagination! I've just found your story recently and wasn't along for the five year journey, but congratulations on finishing it. You're an amazing writer, and I hope to see more stories from you in the future!
LiveLaughLoveSparkle chapter 75 . 6/10
Wow... just wow. This is quite possibly one of the best fanfics I've ever read. From your characterizations, to your pacing, to your understanding of the non-linear approach to time, you've truly blown me away with this story. I love the little details like Hermione doing Remus's bottons for him or their reactions to Christmas, and I love that you respected and understood the character of Ron enough not to make him a villain, and I especially love how each chapter builds on the ones that came before it, giving us new insight into things that we've already seen. Hermione and Remus are one of my favorite pairings (come on, they're just so perfect for each other in so many ways), and it has been an absolute gift to watch the development of their relationship, as well as their individual characters, over the course of this story. Thank you for writing this!
LunaFlos chapter 2 . 6/3
I am amazed beyond words. Not any action yet and it is amazing anyway! A very unique look to time travel and I love the watch and theories especially since the original series is very vague about it all.
LunaFlos chapter 1 . 6/3
So in your story, Remus isn't dead after the battle if seeing him could mean that Kingsley is the minister?
hm. Great! :) It is crazy how reading only one paragraph is enough to know the story is well written and worth reading. Hope the rest lives up to this first one.
emilyherremanlol chapter 75 . 6/2
I absolutely love your story, its intricate layers and symbols and just the story itself was absolutely magnificent. You did a smashing job. Your dedication and skill really brought these words to life and I thank you for writing this masterpiece. I can't wait to read more of your work!
timeladywitch chapter 45 . 5/21
Hey, I absolutely love this story so far, so I gotta ask: are you repeating passages in different contexts on purpose? Because its lending a very... circular? effect to the story, as if everything they're feeling has been felt before and will be again. Time is not altered, only fulfilled.
uuuugggghhhhh my heart! I love your Remus. I love your Hermione.
KateKringle chapter 3 . 5/6
Gah! That scene where the marauders meet? My heart is feeling all the feelings
KateKringle chapter 1 . 5/6
Woah, THAT'S how you hook a reader. I'm so here for this.
BooksAreMyVideogames chapter 69 . 4/25
I am so freaking confused. I thought Hermione was meeting with Remus? When did Viktor come into play?
galaxies in her eyes chapter 1 . 4/23
Omg. Well, this is certainly a unique premise! I've never seen a fic where Hermione goes back to her third year. Can't wait to read more!
Mmlefay chapter 75 . 4/22
This was super super super super excellently good, it deserves a million reviews!
2,682 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »