Reviews for Chemistry & Timing
Ssergit chapter 75 . 12/15
Spectacular! I feel like I felt when I watched a really deep movie, all speechless and moved. I will come back and really review but I needed to tell you how much the story meant to me now. Thanks for writing it!
Ssergit chapter 22 . 12/14
I’m a 38 year-old mom of three who has to get up in the morning but I CANNOT PUT THIS DOWN. This is beyond amazing and I’ll just have to be tired tomorrow. This. *flaily arms* THIS.
hugabunny12 chapter 75 . 12/1
What a great time turner story! I loved your explanation on how time turners were created! One of the best time turner stories I've read!
the dark red one chapter 75 . 11/25
I have to say that this was definitely the most unique time-turner story I’ve read and it was a great narrative the whole way. I love how you sculpted the story and really created a deeper understanding between Hermione and Remus. Thank you for posting and putting so much work into this.
arielk1 chapter 75 . 11/19
loved this story! thank you for writing it!
i loved the character development and that slowwwww burn. i had to go back and read a chapter over again (I'm sure you know which one) because I was just . but phew it all made sense eventually!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 19 . 11/6
omg you had me scared. It would have broken my fragile little heart! Phew okay now i can relax lol
Loves
Bookshelflover394 chapter 18 . 11/6
NO YOU CANT DO THAT I FORBID IT HOW DARE SHE UGHHH
arielk1 chapter 18 . 11/6
Holy cow! This chapter was dang good!
I'm on the edge of my seat and can't stop reading this.
Rosethebookwurm chapter 75 . 10/30
I’ve absolutely loved reading this story. I love the complexities that you thoughtfully included, and how you made sure that both characters had the growth that they needed. A truly amazing work.
This was one hell of a ride. You had me giggling crying and cursing all through the story. I couldn't stop reading for a second. So many unexpected twists I screamed so many times.
This is by far my favourite fanfiction of this pairing. Amazing work.
chainline chapter 75 . 10/30
You did brilliantly! I loved it! New favorite story AND author!
chainline chapter 69 . 10/30
Also, I'm getting nervous. only 5 chapters left. I hope it isn't going to be a rushed ending. Remus definitely deserves a great ending. A resolution for all his suffering
chainline chapter 69 . 10/30
I can't believe Hermione! Grrrrrr! I'm so angry at her!
chainline chapter 62 . 10/30
This is such a beautiful, sad, story! When are they going to be together?!
chibi-Clar chapter 19 . 10/28
I Really liked their dialogue when he’s trying to convince her, it felt so real
2,598 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »