Reviews for Chemistry & Timing
Fancy Et All chapter 40 . 17h
I've been binge reading for the past couple days but I wanted to stop and let you know how much I love you're technique of weaving in the new with the canon.
I started reading this story at its very beginning, years ago, and was obsessed with it! I grew out of my Harry Potter phase around the time part 2 started and so never read beyond it. Now it’s like a decade later? Maybe less… and two weeks ago I found myself in a Harry Potter mood again and wanted to go back to my favorite fanfics from the time and I picked his one up. I’d never stopped thinking about it it’s one of those that had made SUCH an impact on me I’d often catch myself thinking back on it and wondering how it had finished. I started reading it again and I was as hooked as all those years ago, and felt the same emotions I did then! Crying and laughing. Im so happy to have discovered part 2 and part 3 and the epilogue. This reunion scene was even more perfect than I’d imagined it all these times over and over again. Thank you for writing and sharing I’m so grateful!
carissamarie11 chapter 75 . 10/1
This story was beautiful. Thank you for writing it and sharing your work with us.
BunnieElyse9 chapter 9 . 9/27
I am just
BunniElyse chapter 9 . 9/27
(please disregard my last review, I got cut off)
Just wanted to say that I'm reading this WAY after you've finished (Sept. 2022) and I absolutely adore this work! Fantastic job! I've never even considered a HermionexRemus relationship and you've definitely hooked me. I just finished re-reading (for the umpteenth time) POA and am so happy I found your fic to fill in my new head cannon of his POV during POA. I'm excited to continue! xoxo
she is brighter chapter 75 . 8/4
I loved this so much! Such a wonderful take on time travel and though the years Remus had to wait for her grew so long I can only admire him for doing it but in real time.
My hats off to you!
mathumathi05 chapter 75 . 6/24
I loved this story
Mcklynnzieg chapter 75 . 5/9
This was more enjoyable than the average time turner fic. It was well thought out. I didn’t appreciate some of Hermione’s choices, but it does show a more human, fallible side to her. Most fics show Hermione’s anger, but otherwise paint her as a saint. This didn’t show her angry side as much, but showed some aspects of her character that I don’t see often.
anna chapter 75 . 4/9
discovered this on ao3 and was instantly hooked by the first chapter, then came here to read the rest. didn’t really plan to commit my weekend to a 300k words story, but no regrets. this was epic and so well written. especially considering that it‘s covering time travel and that can be so confusing, but in this story everything made sense, right until the end. masterpiece really, highly recommend reading this.
also on a side note, it was really refreshing to read about „the fall of hermione granger“. even though i‘m a big fan of her character, in some ffs i feel she‘s portrayed as too perfect while only others make all the mistakes/mess up etc. - but i don‘t wanna put out too many spoilers for other readers. i guess what i am really trying to say is that reading this story just felt so authentic. big thanks to the author for writing and posting this, it‘s a real gem!
Remus is a weak character and a coward
garnet86 chapter 1 . 3/22
Just wanted to let you know that even after all these years, this story is still so close to my heart and remains one of the very best, most touching stories I ever read! I just re-read the whole thing again and it still takes my breath away and completely takes me away into Hermione and Remus' world! Thanks so much, again, for writing this beautiful story all those years ago and I hope you are doing well!
older hermione knew what erasing memories really do to your soul and heart and so she could not do it to remus even if she knew she was breaking rules. and we know how much hermione loves sticking to the rules. so it was a battle between her duty and her heart, winning the last. cannot wait to read how their relationship will come to terms!
FINALLY! OMGGG. for a moment she had done it but GOOD GOD! I CANNOT STOP READING!
the "we must share the room" trope
Redabycat chapter 1 . 2/3
Wow. Great sorry. Thanks for sharing with us!
2,997 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »