Reviews for Through the Stars
The-Mad-Traveller chapter 21 . 4/22
Okay, I've read chapter twenty two and I've already reviewed it so now I'm going to review this chapter and beg you to update this story. Please, please, please, please don't abandon this story. I need you to update this. I need to know what happens. This is urgent and absolutely necessary for my survival. U-P-D-A-T-E! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase!

Waiting for the next chapter,
The Maddest of Travelers
Natty chapter 22 . 4/18
You have to keep going it's getting so god!
TARDISbluu chapter 22 . 4/18
Okay, so it took me a ridiculously long time before I actually came over to read this, but now that I've finally done it - thank you, insomnia - I just wanna say that I adore this chapter! This is probably one of my favorite chapters so far. I like it when you get in good moods! lol

- Tasha
RD chapter 22 . 4/16
Awesome fic you got going here keep it up ;3
The Valeyard chapter 5 . 4/15
When you get to "Midnight" please have Rose be the one who is almost thrown out. It would be nice to have her suffer for once.
The-Mad-Traveller chapter 22 . 4/10
Oh my Gallifrey! I loved it! Please hurry to get the next chapter out! In the meantime I'll read some of your other fics...
Awww! Such a sweet ending to the chapter! Ohh! Double wedding with Martha! Haha, wouldn't that be awsome? Keep up the awsome work! LOVE THIS!
BeccaPotter1 chapter 20 . 4/8
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! IS ROSE (GUNNA BE) PREGNANT?! :D OH PLEASE! :D Hehehehehehehe :D
BeccaPotter1 chapter 10 . 4/7
NO! You brought Mickey back!
I don't know why that shocked me so much, but I just... I miss Mickey! And you brought him back earlier than most! :D
Rainbow dash chapter 22 . 4/5
Love it I'll keep watching for more :)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 22 . 4/3
YAHOO! THEY'RE GOING TO GET MARRIED! Definitely looking forward to that.
tenrosefreak chapter 22 . 4/1
god, amazing, don't stop now! hey are you gonna do eleven's episodes too? I think you should. That would be so much fun.
The Valeyard chapter 6 . 4/1
123456789D chapter 22 . 3/31
This is definitely one of my favorite fics out there (along with A Life with Rose, of course!) i check to see if it's been updated as much as i can... (usually once a day... at least). thank you, thank you, thank you for writing such amazing things! oh and i love the Imperative! it's like let's take a show that extremely complicated, throw in rose to complicate it further, oh ad we'll just add some complicated Gallifreyan genetic stuff to make the story more complicated! but you write this complicated story beautifully and i love every word! once again thanks for writing and for providing me something that fills me with Rose/Doctor (i'm still kinda mad they don't have a ship name, just you know if you care at all...) fluffiness.
Finally you updated! I was beginning to think that this story was becoming forgotten; thank goodness that you hadn't abandoned it, I really like it! Keep it up!