Reviews for Through the Stars
Psichedelicpineapple1 chapter 28 . 4/11
absolutely brilliant. please update
medevil charmed chapter 28 . 2/4
When will you have more chapters up it been a few years since you updated. I really like this story and hope you continue with it.
Melikalilly chapter 28 . 1/31
I love this story and I hope you decide to continue writing it
elizapi chapter 28 . 1/14
Love where you were going with this. I hope everything's okay and you'll be able to post again soon.
DragonRose4 chapter 28 . 9/16/2017
I hope everything is okay. This is probably the fourth or fifth time I've read your series with Rose staying in the doctors life and you haven't updated in about two years. Still love it everyone I read it.
WizardingWhovian chapter 28 . 8/17/2017
When are you going to update? This is amazing, but you haven't updated in about two years! I love how Rose is so defensive about Jenny! And please don't let Jenny die!
LadyArkytiorGem chapter 28 . 7/2/2017
It's been a year since the last update and I still live in hope that you will write more. This is an amazing story and I hope someday to read more.
midnightscar17 chapter 28 . 5/12/2017
Can you please update this great story
julschristine975 chapter 28 . 5/8/2017
This was great. I'm so loving this rewrite. I hope someday you come back to it, but if not it was still worth reading what you have completed. :) Thanks so much.
neveroutoftime chapter 28 . 3/30/2017
I just read this again, and holy shit I miss this fic. #comeback
Guest chapter 28 . 3/26/2017
PLEASE update! This is the best re-write fanfiction I've ever read!
Seralina chapter 28 . 3/24/2017
woah, so I just caught up on both these stories and I'm just sitting here like wow. okay, so good. GIVE ME MORE STAT THANKSI really hope Jenny gets to stay with them for a while.
DarthAbby chapter 28 . 3/14/2017
I really love what you've got going here, and I hope you decide to return to it in the future!
Toodle-oodle chapter 28 . 2/26/2017
please, please,please update. I love your story so much. It is one of the best ones ive ever read.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 8 . 2/22/2017
I've always imagined Shareen the same way XD I'm glad she's in it, I love when she's added to a story, even just for a minute.
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »