Reviews for Through the Stars
DragonRose4 chapter 28 . 9/16
I hope everything is okay. This is probably the fourth or fifth time I've read your series with Rose staying in the doctors life and you haven't updated in about two years. Still love it everyone I read it.
WizardingWhovian chapter 28 . 8/17
When are you going to update? This is amazing, but you haven't updated in about two years! I love how Rose is so defensive about Jenny! And please don't let Jenny die!
LadyArkytiorGem chapter 28 . 7/2
It's been a year since the last update and I still live in hope that you will write more. This is an amazing story and I hope someday to read more.
midnightscar17 chapter 28 . 5/12
Can you please update this great story
julschristine975 chapter 28 . 5/8
This was great. I'm so loving this rewrite. I hope someday you come back to it, but if not it was still worth reading what you have completed. :) Thanks so much.
neveroutoftime chapter 28 . 3/30
I just read this again, and holy shit I miss this fic. #comeback
PLEASE update! This is the best re-write fanfiction I've ever read!
Seralina chapter 28 . 3/24
woah, so I just caught up on both these stories and I'm just sitting here like wow. okay, so good. GIVE ME MORE STAT THANKSI really hope Jenny gets to stay with them for a while.
DarthAbby chapter 28 . 3/14
I really love what you've got going here, and I hope you decide to return to it in the future!
Toodle-oodle chapter 28 . 2/26
please, please,please update. I love your story so much. It is one of the best ones ive ever read.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 8 . 2/22
I've always imagined Shareen the same way XD I'm glad she's in it, I love when she's added to a story, even just for a minute.
VikkiAAML chapter 28 . 2/12
AHHHHH IM SO HOOKED. this rewrite is bomb as fuckk. its sad to see that it hasnt been updated in over a year thothis is truely a great story. however ive been on that side, where you just have no time, or your docs got deleted andyou dont feel like rewriting it or you just have no inspiration to write anymore. however, if you do decide touch back on this fic and start writing it again, I WILL BE YOUR FIRST READER OF YOUR LATEST UPDAT E.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 28 . 1/20
Always sad reading a brilliant story that never got finished. Seems like you only left off about a year or so ago so there's still a bit of hope. I'd really love to see them interact with the Ponds. You capture their characters so well it's just well brilliant! I hope you come back to this eventually!
brightflare chapter 28 . 1/10
Great story so far, hope you continue it sometime.
It's good, but please update!
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »