Reviews for Through the Stars
Grace Herondale chapter 24 . 7/29/2014
Please update very soon it's soooooo goooooood
Grace Herondale chapter 24 . 7/22/2014
For the doctors daughter can you make jenny both the doctor and roses daughter?
Just a lone Wolf chapter 24 . 7/21/2014
Plz post more! I'm looking forward to midnight and stolen earth and... Well, all of them. :)
Grace Herondale chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
Please update
ksumakeris777 chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
THIS IS REALLY GOOD
I spent the past two evening/nights re-reading a life with rose and now through the stars, and every time i reach the end of the chapter i get frustrated with my computer on how long it takes to load the next one. Your stories are amazing, and I cannot WAIT to see what happens next! Sadly, i shall be separated from my computer for a week while i am at camp, but i definitely look forwards to seeing what is posted next! Can't wait, and please keep up the great writing!
Godiva9 chapter 24 . 7/12/2014
I am absolutely loving this sequel, I cant wait to read more! Keep up the great work! : )
Blinked310 chapter 24 . 7/8/2014
Great story so far - this and A Life with Rose! I've had a lot of fun reading this fanfic and I'm looking forward to seeing Rose's reaction to Jenny in the next 'episode.'
Guest chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Lol. Rose is hilarious. Can't wait for the next chapter, and I LOVE YOUR WRITING. My friends and I are super fans, and love Doctor Who, so its nice to read a great fanfic where something original happens.
A total fan,
Rose. (Yes. For real. Get over it!)
PaulieBear chapter 24 . 7/2/2014
I'm not reviewing for this chapter. Just curious, could you update History Repeats? Pretty please with Paul McCartney on top? Anywho, I want to let you know that I read I think most of your Doctor Who stories 0_0. I read Gaps, Just A Dream, The Invisible Rose, Forgetting What's Lost, What's True and Fake, Unnoticed, Homework and Memories, and A Familiar Face. Ooh, I also cried like a frigging baby when the Doctor mentioned Rose in The Wedding Of River Song. WHAT DID THAT MEAN? Sadly, probably nothing. I also fan-girled when he mentioned the Beatles xD. Whatever, enough of my craziness.
thetaisthedoctor chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Because the Doctor likes to do things the hard way! Hahaha. Hello! Just recently found your stories and I love them. Update soon!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/30/2014
Ohh so goooood! Please update as soon as possible!
Rouge chapter 24 . 6/20/2014
Wounderful chapter can't wait for more and I'm glad your loving your job,I will wait for the next chapter
Shoyzz chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
Awesome chapterrrr :D
And I was wondering, are you planning on re-writing the episodes "turn left" and "midnight"? That would be really interesting to read :D and to see Roses reaction! Omggggg xD and maybe include a baby any time soon? i dont know xD
Qnd loved the face-palm at the end :p
Also, I forgot but what had happened to Rose when she contacted with the TARDIS? I remember something happening but dont remember what -_- sorry
123456789D chapter 24 . 6/19/2014
Oh I love it when the Doctor forgets to use that massive brain of his! And I love seeing all the ways they can tell Martha's not Martha, because when I watched the show I missed pretty much all of the hints... So I watched the episode again (of course) and got distracted by something (most likely David Tennant's hair...) and missed them all again... Anyway just wanted to remind you, encase you missed it the first times I reviewed, that I love this story so, so much! I love all the ways you add in Rose and all the jokes about past episodes! I can't wait to see (read...?) the "Are you my mummy?" part from this episode! Hope you post the next chappie soon! Thank you for continuing to write and put up with my rambly reviews!
Turbo K1000 chapter 24 . 6/18/2014
Ah ha ha ha ha! The ending just killed me! XD
Rose you are a little GENIUS! The Doctor might be the smartest man in the universe, but now he has a fiancee, and she knows a thing or two!
This chapter was brilliant, keep going! You're doing great!
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »