Reviews for Through the Stars
KnellaLuna chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
Ahhh! I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2016
When is the next one
Guest chapter 25 . 7/20/2016
You left out South America
Guest chapter 11 . 7/19/2016
I have a sister like that
ambrosia110 chapter 22 . 6/20/2016
I KNEW IT! HA!

Loved the proposal, its just so *Doctor*. Very sweet.
All together now: awwww...
ambrosia110 chapter 21 . 6/20/2016
Oo! I'd love to read your novels if the offer is still available!
ambrosia110 chapter 20 . 6/20/2016
Yay, Ryder lives! And we still have the Doctor-Donna.

And was that a hint at a Time-Tot?
ambrosia110 chapter 19 . 6/19/2016
This part made me teary eyed and rage-monster at the same time. I *hate* slavery and the idea of lobotomy is beyond sick. I think you did a good job with the chapter. Where did Solana come from though, or did I miss something?
ambrosia110 chapter 18 . 6/19/2016
You're not the only one jealous! If I was lucky enough to travel with the Doctor, it'd be a toss up between exploring the library and exploring new places - and I'm not sure which would win!

"If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need." — Cicero TARDIS has both, perfect girl she is!
ambrosia110 chapter 17 . 6/19/2016
I love Donna, and I love the Donna/Doctor dynamic, and I am so pleased that you managed to keep it AND add in Rose and the Rose/Doctor dynamic whilst keeping the plot interesting and making it all seem completely natural. As well as laugh out loud funny in places! Seriously, I need to stop reading this in public, I've been getting those "she's a nutter" looks...
ambrosia110 chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
Wow! I hope you're okay now? Back pain is the WORST.

Bad Doctor puns are funny, I can just picture the look on his face. More please?

That right there is the main reason I love your stories - you write the characters so well that I can see them in my mind's eye. You do a brilliant job.
ambrosia110 chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
You sound just as distractable as I am! Lucky for us readers. :)

I understand where Donna is coming from, but she's kinda pissing me off in this "episode". I really wanted Rose to say I Told You So! when the priestesses were going to kill them. Grrr. Of course, if she wasn't being herself, I wouldn't love her so much. Yeah, I'm weird.
ambrosia110 chapter 14 . 6/19/2016
I do not understand how you can write so many fics at once, but I'm happy you've got the talent!

Even if you are overly fond of evil cliffhangers.
ambrosia110 chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Oooo, the plot thickens! I *think* that I got all of the foreshadowing. Definitely 90%. Maybe 80.

Lol, restaurant in Naples!

At least 75%! Don't make me wait too long to find out!
ambrosia110 chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
Is Rose's statue comment a reference to one of the books? I'm sure that I read one with that plot, can't remember the title...

I feel like I'm missing something about the end of the chapter, with the Roman family. Am I meant to be? Its been far too long since I've watched this.
1,278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »