Reviews for Through the Stars
Marvel fan 98 chapter 28 . 1/1
Please update this again. I love it so much.
lightsjourney chapter 28 . 12/10/2016
Please please update! I love this!
Mayah chapter 28 . 11/27/2016
Please please please update please
samishion chapter 28 . 11/14/2016
please continue this! this is the best story I've seen that had Rose sticking around after doomsday, and there are so many questions I have that I want the answers to. how is Jenny Rose's daughter too? what will happen in Turn Left? what did the soothsayer mean in Fires of Pompeii? what is River to the Doctor and Rose? will the Doctor still regenerate even though you said the End of Time isn't technically happening? if not, does he still meet Amelia and Rory and then Clara? aahhh I want to know!

much love for you and all that you do! I hope you're well and you just haven't updated in a while due to a lost muse or something, rather than personal problems :/ I follow another author who disappeared for awhile due to an illness in her family and other complications; she returned briefly but disappeared again, and I'm so worried about what could have possibly happened to her. so, I hope this isn't the case for you! it would save me worrying more ;p
Guest chapter 18 . 11/4/2016
love the story! and thanks for the SPN reference
FelicityQueen23 chapter 28 . 10/20/2016
Hah, go Rose! I love how she's just taken Jenny in. Please write some more.
x.Who.Dares.Wins.x chapter 28 . 10/13/2016
Loving this story! Has kept me entertained for a few days - but so long since an update! :(
X
ChristineK chapter 28 . 9/11/2016
I'm not sire you're still in the DW verse or still writing this fic, but wanted to say how very much I'm enjoying it. I LOVE the changes you've done to canon and how you've incorporated Rose in here. I really hope you continue this one, I'm dying to know where you're going with this!?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Are you going to continue
LeaFrogPalooza chapter 28 . 8/30/2016
I love it. I absolutly love it. Please post again soon. And will shareen be in more of the story? I just think there are way to few doctor who fanfictions with shareen in them. Anyway, this is defininatly one of the best fanfictions Ive ever read.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 28 . 8/29/2016
So, where's the rest of it?
Lordban chapter 28 . 8/22/2016
Damn, I'm going to have to hope this resumes, aren't I?
KnellaLuna chapter 28 . 7/25/2016
Ahhh! I love this story so much!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/20/2016