Reviews for Through the Stars
isabelladonnini chapter 2 . 4/6
Hey! Oh my goodnes. Re reading this for proably the 4rth time. I cannot get over hwo much i liked this. YOU PROMISED US A WEDDDING! I SHALL GET A WEDDING! Please tell me you havent abonded your account or this story. I can wait i just wanna know its not been abondend. 3
Eagle Hawke chapter 21 . 4/6
How bout billions of daleks? yeah, you've definiently faced worse.
badwolfDWDW chapter 27 . 3/12
Updaaaaaaaaaate
how is river song going to fit into the story?
is jenny going to live?
Doritotasticwiz chapter 27 . 3/8
Can't wait for the next chapter!
isabelladonnini chapter 27 . 3/2
Great story! honestly it couldnt be wirtten better and i cant wait for the next chapter
Yaraslava Rada chapter 27 . 2/25
Wonderfull story! I always thought Jenny looked more like Rose than the Doctor haha. Im curious to see how you'll pull it off. And whats wrong with Rose and the Tardis-smoke? Who was the lady with Ross? Was it Bad Wolf? Or did I misinterpret something? Ahh, anyway, cant wait for the next chapter, so update again soon please!
HarryandGinny4ever212 chapter 27 . 2/23
I love this story can you update?
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 27 . 2/21
Love it! Can't wait for more. Are you planing on writing for series 5 and the eleventh doctor? That wwould be fantastic!
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 27 . 2/19
First of all, congratulations to both you and your friend, for your birthday and her first album. And congratulations on another good chapter. I'm glad to see this series is still getting updates. Good way to make the basic plot work with Rose in it. I can't wait to read more.
hawkerin chapter 27 . 2/17
I just discovered this series yesterday... Took me a bit to get through all of it, but I like your take on the rewrite. There are so many of them, that it's hard to find one significantly different from the others to be worthwhile. I look forward to seeing more of this.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 27 . 2/16
wow not bad at all and I think I know how Jenny is Rose's daughter but won't say just right now as there is so much more that could happen plus I may also be wrong or even give it away.
The Doctor Rose chapter 27 . 2/16
as alwaysiI LOVED IT KEEP GOING

UPDATE SOON
AngelofGrace96 chapter 27 . 2/14
Whoo! New chapter! Congrats on your birthday, btw! I can't wait to see how Rose's mothership is revealed, so update soon, k?
Angela