Reviews for Through the Stars
ambrosia110 chapter 10 . 6/19/2016
That's a quick cameo by Mickey at the end, isn't it?

I love that scene too, but you're right, it doesn't fit. You have plenty of other excellent lines though.
ambrosia110 chapter 9 . 6/19/2016
Hilarious! Laughed out loud when they all met up. More Donna though, she's awesome!
ambrosia110 chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
I'm glad you included Shareen. :)
Think that the chapter came out fine, maybe a tad rushed but the actual episode was worse, so what can you do?

PS- absolutely nothing wrong with Doctor/Rose smut!
ambrosia110 chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
Yay! You, I mean, Rose saved Astrid! Plus, she did what I wanted to do the entire time. Rickston is on my list of People Who I Wish Were Real So I Could Smack Them.
ambrosia110 chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
Yes, you are evil! What in the 'verse is going on with Rose?! No way is she just tired...
ambrosia110 chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
*sniff* This chapter really tugs on the heartstrings. I haven't seen the episode in so long I've mostly forgotten what happens - this knocked me sideways!
ambrosia110 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
I didn't particularly care for this episode (although I liked Astrid and Bannakaffalatta was brilliant), but, as usual, its better with two. You've got a habit of making me appreciate episodes I don't like - I've even been going back and watching them! I really like seeing the subtle, and not so subtle, changes Rose brings.
ambrosia110 chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
I love the "history". Its fun to think about how things might be interpreted in a thousand (or however many) years - and it always makes me wonder about what we think we know about the past.
ambrosia110 chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
Short but sweet. I like it.
ambrosia110 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I love Time Crash!

Just wanted to say that. :)
FaeLii chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
oh I adore this! I know it's been ages since you updated this (hope life's going well, btw) but I truely hope you haven't giving up on this one. I was so excited to see how you made Rose her mum (and I am hoping g it has nothing to do with transfered bodily fluids... although ATM it would seem appropriate... XD). I really hope you make it back around to this fic soon.
SmartieQueen chapter 28 . 4/29/2016
This entire thing is absolutely irrefutably amazing. I read both this and the previous book all today, and I can't believe how good they were. Definitely the best doctor who fan fiction I've read I a long while.
Screenhunter chapter 28 . 4/14/2016
This is one heck of a story! :D I just LOVE this, where the Doctor and Rose are still together and travel trough the stars. It's so well written, it kept me at the end of my seat :D

I really like how you wrote Rose in all those stories, it's al so believable! Please, please write more for this story! 3

Thank you!
LostPegasister chapter 28 . 4/5/2016
this is amazing! keep up the awesome writing!
Illusion chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
I really love this,please update
1,277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »