Reviews for Through the Stars
isabelladonnini chapter 27 . 3/2
Great story! honestly it couldnt be wirtten better and i cant wait for the next chapter
Yaraslava Rada chapter 27 . 2/25
Wonderfull story! I always thought Jenny looked more like Rose than the Doctor haha. Im curious to see how you'll pull it off. And whats wrong with Rose and the Tardis-smoke? Who was the lady with Ross? Was it Bad Wolf? Or did I misinterpret something? Ahh, anyway, cant wait for the next chapter, so update again soon please!
hinny-lover-12 chapter 27 . 2/23
I love this story can you update?
TheDoctorandRoseLover chapter 27 . 2/21
Love it! Can't wait for more. Are you planing on writing for series 5 and the eleventh doctor? That wwould be fantastic!
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 27 . 2/19
First of all, congratulations to both you and your friend, for your birthday and her first album. And congratulations on another good chapter. I'm glad to see this series is still getting updates. Good way to make the basic plot work with Rose in it. I can't wait to read more.
hawkerin chapter 27 . 2/17
I just discovered this series yesterday... Took me a bit to get through all of it, but I like your take on the rewrite. There are so many of them, that it's hard to find one significantly different from the others to be worthwhile. I look forward to seeing more of this.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 27 . 2/16
wow not bad at all and I think I know how Jenny is Rose's daughter but won't say just right now as there is so much more that could happen plus I may also be wrong or even give it away.
The Doctor Rose chapter 27 . 2/16
as alwaysiI LOVED IT KEEP GOING

UPDATE SOON
AngelofGrace96 chapter 27 . 2/14
Whoo! New chapter! Congrats on your birthday, btw! I can't wait to see how Rose's mothership is revealed, so update soon, k?
Angela
PaulieBear chapter 27 . 2/14
How is Jenny Rose's daughter too? I'm trying to guess. It's hard.
newboy chapter 27 . 2/14
I have been reading your stories here, I am really glad you wrote such a good story that definitely fits canon facts where rose stays with the Doctor, and becomes a time lady.

I also admit I am looking forward to Rose's reaction when Davros turns up. In my opinion he is the most dangerous adversary that the Doctor ever faced. He is also the being that created the Daleks and indirectly caused all of the suffering that the Doctor has suffered at the hands of the Daleks. Rose is going to be utterly furious when she meets Davros, the doctor may even have to tell her some of the history between them, because that is probably one thing that he would not have wanted to go into detail about.

Also if the metacrisis doctor is not born, then there would only be one way to stop the Daleks and Davros. The doctor would have to retake up the role of warrior that he took in the time war. A general fighting a nightmare, between the resources of the Doctors different companions, and the resources of two different earths, he could probably build up quite a fighting force quickly, although he would really not want to do that.
the-sleepdeprived chapter 27 . 2/14
LOVE the chapter, but you made a little typo: you said the hand could grow back within 15 minutes of regeneration, I think you meant hours? Loved it as always and can't wait to see the next chapter!
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 27 . 2/14
I always love reading one of your storys. Great update.
WRITE MORE PLEASE OMGOMGOMG PLEASE ILOVETHISSTORY
Chloe chapter 27 . 2/14
THIS IS SO GOOD! please update soon and what's wrong with rose?
1,187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »