Reviews for Through the Stars
LoveAvonTARDIS chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Hurry up!
JackSpicer2311 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I agree with the Guest. The Doctor and Rose should have a wedding scene. I seen The Rebel Companion and it would nice to have something like the wedding scene. Just search for chapter 77.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
Are you gonna make the Doctor and Rose have a wedding scene with Shareen helping like this one in chapter 77 of:

s/8519986/1/The-Rebel-Companion
Ashena-Iulik chapter 19 . 8/18/2013
It's like reliving all of those moments like poisonous sky or the doctor's daughter! You could even rewrite season 5 but with the 10th doctor instead! Please XD
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
Can you accept my idea of what happens in the future? Hopefully, as I can see it: The Doctor remains in his 10th body for the rest of his life. The Doctor and Rose have children who learn to fly the TARDIS and upon reaching old age, the Doctor and Rose die peacefully in bed together with friends and family by their side,(as a couple, they decide not to regenerate) leaving their children behind as the defenders of the universe and to carry on the Doctors legacy. I can just see that!
tolraisgrey chapter 19 . 8/16/2013
This is awesome! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Screw you Rose! I love Rickston.
Kokotheevilone chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
YOU HEARD THE NEWS ABOUT THE TWELFTH DOCTOR BEING PETER CAPALDI RIGHT?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Screw you Rose! I love Rickston!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Like I said, I am glad you are keeping 10! Also can you accept my idea of what happens in the future? Hopefully, as I can see it: The Doctor remains in his 10th body for the rest of his life. The Doctor and Rose have children who learn to fly the TARDIS and upon reaching old age, the Doctor and Rose die peacefully in bed together with friends and family by their side,(as a couple, they decide not to regenerate) leaving their children behind as the defenders of the universe and to carry on the Doctors legacy. I can just see that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Like I said, I am glad you are keeping 10! Also can you accept my idea of what happens in the future? Hopefully, as I can see it: The Doctor remains in his 10th body for the rest of his life. The Doctor and Rose have children who learn to fly the TARDIS and upon reaching old age, the Doctor and Rose die peacefully in bed together with friends and family by their side,(as a couple, they decide not to regenerate) leaving their children behind as the defenders of the universe and to carry on the Doctors legacy. I can just see that.
863601397 chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Grr. Stupid ood industries
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Oh I've stayed up till two in the morning to finish reading this. Good luck with the job! Thanks for sharing this, can't wait for the next one! :-)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
I knew you were a supernatural fan! Love the fic by the way, hope you update soon cause I only have one more chap to read :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2013