Reviews for Through the Stars
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I mean Rose, not Elena.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I am glad you are keeping 10! Also can you accept my idea of what happens in the future? Hopefully, as I can see it: The Doctor remains in his 10th body for the rest of his life. The Doctor and Rose have children who learn to fly the TARDIS and upon reaching old age, the Doctor and Elena die peacefully in bed together with friends and family by their side,(as a couple, they decide not to regenerate) leaving their children behind as the defenders of the universe and to carry on the Doctors legacy. I can just see that.
lisserboo chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter! Please update as soon as possible! :D
Guest chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Really good so far. :) I really like how you kept rose in the story. I think its great to see how the story adapts with her in it. You're story is so in depth,its like I'm actually watching the show. Keep on going. Thanks for the great experience.
where-is-my-tennant chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
I just read both of these stories in like 4 days! All 70 of the last one and all 19 chapters of this one!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
YES! An update! I'm so happy! Thank you for updating, and this chapter was so sad . . . you are getting very good at Rose's voice, so keep it up! I'm so glad you're getting an interview for your dream job, and hope to see the next chapter for 'History Repeats' soon!
edf-k chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
I absolutely love how you wrote Rose into this chapter. She is just so feisty and so very compassionate that you can feel how much their treatment both angers and saddens her. Well done! I do wonder if she is perhaps a more sensitive telepath or just more powerful due to her hearing the song first and so loudly...or if it's just that she needs more training. Hmm, anyway, looking forward to your next installment and good luck on the job interview :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Glad to see an update!
GeekChic13 chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Geat chapter! So excited about the update! I agree with you, rose's parts are becoming more and more seamless. Keep it up! :)
skiesturndark chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Excellent chapter; I can't wait for more! And I wish you lots of luck with that interview. I really hope you get the job.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
wow nice chapter love that this i back and poor Donna and I hope that Rose dose punch that man.
Ashena-Iulik chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
You actually made me look twice at the ood description of their face :D
Guest chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Are you gonna make the Doctor and Rose have a wedding scene with Shareen helping like this one in chapter 77 of:

s/8519986/1/The-Rebel-Companion
Avatar in the TARDIS chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Yay, story updated! Although I read it far too quickly... Guess I'm gonna have to start bein' a slow reader. Nice chapter. Bit sad, but nice...
Emma Samari chapter 19 . 8/8/2013
Oh thank you for updating!
And I loved that chapter! 3