Reviews for Through the Stars
hotsasukefan chapter 21 . 2/14
it took so long i'd forgotten what i was reading, and couldn't for the life of me remember (well it is 1:23 am in the morning where i am), but still i did and it's awesome good job!
Red Lily1 chapter 10 . 2/14
Oh, I love this! I love how you substituted Mickey for Rose, how you flawlessly adjusted the scenes for three, how you incorporated Shareen...this is great!
Turbo K1000 chapter 21 . 2/14
Nice chapter! Rose is perfectly in character, even after she has changed into a Time Lady!
I like how you reference classic series' too!
Love the chapter! Keep writing!
Mililys chapter 21 . 2/13
I love :D
sjrw26 chapter 21 . 2/12
Yay I love your fanfics so much! :D and take your time :)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 21 . 2/8
I've caught up! Bummer. I wanted there to be more! I am so looking forward to the next chapter!
jenn008 chapter 21 . 2/7
Update soon!
Big fan of this series. Can't wait for your next chapter and as the master cannot be resurected does this mean series 5 with ten rose and perhaps donna? Also itll be intresting to see what happens with River.
Grace chapter 21 . 2/3
You are an incredible fanfic writer! Could you become one of the show's writers and make us all happy? That would be awesome :) I really hope you don't have writers block now. My daddy once had that when he was trying finish his second book and it took him a month to finish 2 pages! If that's what's happening right now to you I'll cry! I finished the whole life with rose and throught the stars in one day. These stories are addicting. By the way your editor missed a few words, but no one else probably noticed so who cares. I can't wait for the next chapter!
doublerk chapter 21 . 2/2
Hi! I absolutely love this story, along with a life with rose. Just got caught up with all of them. Can't wait for the next chapter. Absolutely fantastic!
The Wholocked Brony chapter 21 . 2/2
Ha! "We've faced worse", best line in this chapter.
TARDISbluu chapter 21 . 1/29
So excited to see the new chapter! I read it as soon as I could after I got the email notification. Awesome!

Happy early birthday! I would say, "Are you excited?" but it's obvious that you are, haha.

Write whenever you can! I understand a busy schedule, so no pressure from me. :)

- Tasha
The Doctor Rose chapter 21 . 1/25
great
JollyRoger1 chapter 21 . 1/25
Glad to see a new chapter. Well done.
Captain Crusts chapter 21 . 1/25
I absolutely love these stories! Please update as soon as you can, but I understand if you have trouble. Again, these are amazing. You're a brilliant author.
941 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »