Reviews for Through the Stars
I absolutely love this story! The way you write the characters and how you incorporate Rose into the plot, it's fantastic! Hope you can update soon!
aPieceOfPi chapter 26 . 1/23
This is such a great story. I love the way you incorporate Rose into it and all the time lord twists that come with it. It's fabulous please continue!
Love it! Are you going to be able to finish it ?
Eve Naja chapter 26 . 1/12
I have just one thing to say: Fantastic! Waiting for next chapter ;)
pinstripesandconverse chapter 18 . 1/9
THAT SUPERNATURAL REFERENCE I DIED
Bad Wolf Jen chapter 26 . 1/6
Exalent chapter. And I can't wait until you get to Rivers episodes as next to Rose she ties as my favorite charter. Great story. Keep it comeing.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 4 . 1/6
DYING ALL THE KISSING IN THIS CHAPTER srsly tho even i had sexual tension all the way through "A Life With Rose"
RoxasGuyXIII chapter 26 . 1/5
Oh, boy. This will be good. It's lovely to see a new chapter for this story, so thank you. Also, I can't wait to read what happens next.
SWfanfan chapter 26 . 1/3
Heyyy! Thanks for updating! Sorry to hear about your computer- if it makes you feel any better my printer has declared war on me... XP I'm loving your series and the way you portray Rose is really accurate to her character, which is FANTASTIC! :) I can't wait to find out where the TARDIS has taken the gang this time! :) happy ChristmaHannuQuanza and happy new year!
Cassia-Aedea chapter 26 . 1/2
Long time no see! Nice to know you're alright. This chapter was lovely! Luke was a poor confused kid, it's cool he didn't die in your story. I'm looking forward to the next episode! Take care, and happy new year!
dragonwolf12 chapter 26 . 1/1
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Please, Pleeeaase! don't kill Jenny! Let her go with them Please!
IWantColoredRain chapter 26 . 12/31/2014
Great chapter. Can't wait for The Doctor's Daughter it's one of my favorite episodes. What are you gonna do about Jenny.
samarific329 chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
Yay! I thought that was great! But don't wait that long to publish another chapter. That was absolute torture
PaulieBear chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
Bravo! Lovely chapter. I just wanna inform you that if you intend on having the Eleventh Doctor in the story and having Rose be with child, River being the child (like you did in Footsteps) wouldn't be the best idea because of Amy and Rory. I just felt it needed to be said. And typing on the keyboard is being a bit of a pain right now. And sorry about the computer thing.
legionofthebeast chapter 26 . 12/30/2014
I wonder if Jenny will also be a product of Rose. That would certainly shake things up.
1,165 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »