Reviews for Through the Stars
ambrosia110 chapter 8 . 6/19/2016
I'm glad you included Shareen. :)
Think that the chapter came out fine, maybe a tad rushed but the actual episode was worse, so what can you do?

PS- absolutely nothing wrong with Doctor/Rose smut!
ambrosia110 chapter 7 . 6/19/2016
Yay! You, I mean, Rose saved Astrid! Plus, she did what I wanted to do the entire time. Rickston is on my list of People Who I Wish Were Real So I Could Smack Them.
ambrosia110 chapter 6 . 6/19/2016
Yes, you are evil! What in the 'verse is going on with Rose?! No way is she just tired...
ambrosia110 chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
*sniff* This chapter really tugs on the heartstrings. I haven't seen the episode in so long I've mostly forgotten what happens - this knocked me sideways!
ambrosia110 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
I didn't particularly care for this episode (although I liked Astrid and Bannakaffalatta was brilliant), but, as usual, its better with two. You've got a habit of making me appreciate episodes I don't like - I've even been going back and watching them! I really like seeing the subtle, and not so subtle, changes Rose brings.
ambrosia110 chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
I love the "history". Its fun to think about how things might be interpreted in a thousand (or however many) years - and it always makes me wonder about what we think we know about the past.
ambrosia110 chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
Short but sweet. I like it.
ambrosia110 chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
I love Time Crash!

Just wanted to say that. :)
FaeLii chapter 28 . 5/12/2016
oh I adore this! I know it's been ages since you updated this (hope life's going well, btw) but I truely hope you haven't giving up on this one. I was so excited to see how you made Rose her mum (and I am hoping g it has nothing to do with transfered bodily fluids... although ATM it would seem appropriate... XD). I really hope you make it back around to this fic soon.
SmartieQueen chapter 28 . 4/29/2016
This entire thing is absolutely irrefutably amazing. I read both this and the previous book all today, and I can't believe how good they were. Definitely the best doctor who fan fiction I've read I a long while.
Screenhunter chapter 28 . 4/14/2016
This is one heck of a story! :D I just LOVE this, where the Doctor and Rose are still together and travel trough the stars. It's so well written, it kept me at the end of my seat :D

I really like how you wrote Rose in all those stories, it's al so believable! Please, please write more for this story! 3

Thank you!
LostPegasister chapter 28 . 4/5/2016
this is amazing! keep up the awesome writing!
Illusion chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
I really love this,please update
Sam Fraser chapter 28 . 3/21/2016
Can you make a deleted scene from Turn Left, showing what happens to the Doctor and Rose when Donna isn't there:
s/4543093/1/Drowning-Pains
s/9159383/1/Self-Destruction
Teaspoon :: And Would Suffice by Rynne
Teaspoon :: Taking the Right Turn by zeta_omega

Since it was implied in that episode that the Doctor refused to regenerate and just let himself die because of his loss of Rose, I am wondering if you can do a similar scenario.

Maybe it can be like: without Donna there, the Doctor and Rose try to get out by themselves but are unable to due to the doors being blocked by water. Realizing that they are going to die, the Doctor regrets himself for not keeping Jackie's promise of protecting Rose and puts his head in his hands. Rose comforts him saying its not his fault and admits her love to him. Surprised at first, the Doctor says the same thing and embraces her tightly. They agree they wouldn't be facing death alone and they drown with each other arms around each other. That would be just as tear jerking and tragic like those fanfics this idea is based on.
SparkleyUnihorse chapter 28 . 3/15/2016
I loved this so much! I haven't left any reviews, I am so sorry btw, because I've been to anxious to begin reading the next chapter! I love this book and the book before it so much, please update soon! I love your way of writing and you're so creative with what's happening with Rose! I wish this was in the actual series! Again, I love you and I hope you update soon!
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »