Reviews for Through the Stars
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 28 . 12/20/2015
It's good to have you back, and I wish you luck for having wear pink. On the chapter, good job with adding Rose in. She makes a lot of sense, and that is good.
The Mad Traveler chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
Awww. Absolutely amazing as usual. Can't wait for more. Losing Jenny's gonna hurt... unless... she doesn't die?
Anyway, update soon. And I'm sure you'll look cute in pink (it's my favorite color).

SJ
IWantColoredRain chapter 28 . 12/12/2015
I always liked the thought of Jenny and I don't get why they cut her out, she would have been awesome
newboy chapter 28 . 12/11/2015
I am eagerly looking forward to the continuing of this story. I do not think Rose ever new about Davros, him showing up is going to cause a lot of grief, Rose will not like learning about davros at all.
StarwarsRulz chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
This. Is. So. Good. I loved it! loving the Rose and Jenny interactions
Game-Watch chapter 28 . 12/9/2015
Good point Rose. Good for you calling the old man out.
JollyRoger1 chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
I'm so happy to see that you're back! Well done. :)
RhizOneill chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Wow and awesome. More please soon.
DoctorBadwolf chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Omg thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much! I have been waiting months for this and you finally wrote it! Thank you for sticking with it even though you're busy. This is my favorite fanfic, so please keep updating! Keep up the good work!
Fleur24 chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
I am thoroughly enjoying this chapter. Watching Rose defend Jenny against the Doctor, and treating her like her daughter from the get go. I love that. Rose is a natural mother, and a bad ass one at that. The goddess of time and space is just as real, and more so, than the breath of life myth.
first-breath-after-coma chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Yay! I'm so happy you updated. I've been waiting for so long. I love your stories. Update soon please.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
oh wow that was just great i loved it so far jsut wow. nice job i love this one with rose here makes me smile how she is there for the doctor and jenny
Guest chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Thank you so much for the update. I loved this series and am glad to have seen a new chapter published. You are an amazing writer!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
whoa what a chapter which was very good and has more info and depth to the Doctor and Rose.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
Love it! Rose is amazing in this one. Jenny is awesome too!
1,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »