Reviews for Little Pieces Of My Heart On The Floor
DaLana chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was soo heartbreaking! I love the way you write, it bewitch me every time!
DenabCitadel chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I think we all died a little in the closing scene. 7 weeks is torture to find out if Quinn lives or dies, if rachel marries that oaf or they notify her before she makes the Biggest mistake of her life. I wish Fabbery was real in the show it makes sense like David was to kurt. Quinn is to Rachel, I wish. I just wish...
Cassicio chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Gahhh AGH... I wanna cry.

I am a wreck too. AND THEN THEY DROP THE FRICKIN' BOMB OF NO NEW EPISODE TILL GODDAMN APRIL!

Gahhhhhh, dammit... AGH
nightcuddler chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
WOW that was heart wrenching and exactly how I am feeling myself after that episode of Glee. If Rachel does marry that Neanderthal

and Quinn is killed off I swear I will never watch another episode of Glee.
Aesify chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
This is so depressing...
BrokenDreams03 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
:( how sad wow that was very well written. omg i cant beleive that happend i was sooo shocked i scremed NOOOO at the TV, and rewound it just to make sure i wasnt seeing things, and thats all thats been going through my head now. i so cant wait 7 weeks for it to start again just to see what happends grrr
infinitism chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I don't even know what I'm doing. I cried so much when Quinn got into the crash and now I'm torturing myself by reading fanfic. This was so depressing, I love it haha.