Reviews for Rigmarole
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Hope you aren't giving up on the story. Hope you update soon.
chrissym453 chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
Love it! I hope there's another chapter soon! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2012
Oh no! -Whacks Brennan upside the head- Don't break up with him! Bad Brennan. Bad.

Sorry. Mild rant. Good chapter, though. I've thoroughly enjoyed everything I've read so far, and am anticipating the next chapter. Can't wait!
ErynGrace chapter 11 . 11/13/2012
OMG. Please update this like ASAP! oxox
Nightreader chapter 11 . 10/21/2012
Please update soon! Great story.
michelle947 chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
Hoping Booth will be able to talk some sense to Bones. Hoping you update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
I'm so glad I came across this story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
DearlyandSincerely chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
WOW! You posted a chapter! Good job!
xXvioletscriptXx chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
You have to update soon! I need to know what Booth does/says and it he can convince her otherwise
drjamband chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
LOVE THIS STORY. Don't break them up! Haha. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Just a warning to all, there are two groups called Critics United and Literate Union who are currently going around and mass reporting on Any story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to : stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, any story that has a “disregard for grammar”, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: media miner, archive of our own . org, Your Fan Fiction . com, lunaescence , and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with!
harper83 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
They can't break up! Hopefully he'll convince her how crazy she sounds! Love this story!
dani2297 chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
ANGELAAAAA, NO! That last line ripped my heart in two :( It's okay though because I know that you're a believer of "B&B forever?" Everything will be fine! Brennan is exactly like me, I get so sad when I get a B but then I'm like 'dude, a B is so good' haha :) Anyway, I loved this chapter despite the pain some things caused me and I can't wait until the next one. I'm proud of you for updating :) It's really sad because she knows how much she needs Booth but then she rationalises it and grrrr :( Welldone, keep going! Danika
nertooold54 chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Yeah, I can picture her doing that. Maybe she should consider setting a schedule instead of breaking up. He needs more gym and running time and she needs more study time, problem solved.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
Noooooooooo! Please don't have them break up! Btw, this story is amazing! So glad you found some time to update it! Great job. But again, please don't have them break up! They're so good together!
P.S. For some odd reason Fanfic won't let me put my name instead of "Guest" in the anonymous name bar. So, I guess I'll just have to settle for putting it here at the end of my comments. Or I guess I could actually create an account and not float around anonymously... But where's the fun in that? ;) I digress. But anyways, Great job! Hope to get an update from you soon!- Redhead! :)